Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Carnage without bosses

Skain 6 finally spawned on danu for the first time... This event should just be renamed to ymir carnage.
Finally something we can agree on... It took 24hrs to actually have a skain full spawn... Very fun. If I recall, I think over 10 Ymirs have already spawned in Danu.

Double plat is the real aim of the weekend, a few extra bosses is just a bonus. I personally am glad I don't have to be available all day every weekend in June because I'm worried about losing points...

Saying that, however this was coded could use another look, we have almost only smolach and osan, sounds like others had almost nothing. Needs to be fair across servers!
Pizzazz 222 mage - Epona

Retired ♥
Eurydice 223 mage - Gwydion

If we want “chill” we simply wont login all weekend.

Most bosses we want spawn at camp, theres no wondering around to find them. Thats nieve as hell, people camp or do not login at all.

Even the 5* spawns.. nobody is simply wondering around carrow tunnels to happen across a boss spawn. Thats not what people do.

If the game mods made a toon and played the game they’d know how crazy this entire idea is.

Carrowmore Carnage was right the first time OTM did it. Simple as that.

Bring back creating your own new event bosses with cool loot. Or run events like this properly.
carrow carnage was perfect for monopoly clans and players the first time... VR is appealing to the whole and giving the mid-low level players something to do lol just cuz it was a bit off and isn't full centered around e.g. players doesn't mean it's the end of the world
No single clan could monolpizie the first one. It was too much. We lost fair amounts. What I did see what dom clans getting fulls, competition clans getting fulls, smaller clans getting 5 stars and even solo players that just dual log getting 5 stars. Everyone took part in it and got far more out of that event than this. And we knew when something was guaranteed to be up so people could manage their time and participate properly. This isn’t giving anyone anything to do other than camp. Sure they may kill it but they’re gonna have to camp it for HOURS to hope it spawns and hope they get lock on it. Forums is more entertaining this weekend than the actual event so I just stay here moaning out of boredom ..sigh
just because you are lucky and your server gets to have some fun comp doesn't mean everyone else gets the same luxury

Will shoot more notes over to the team next week.
can we just remove this event and get a better carnage one next week? Like this is completly ass
Hi

carrow carnage was perfect for monopoly clans and players the first time... VR is appealing to the whole and giving the mid-low level players something to do lol just cuz it was a bit off and isn't full centered around e.g. players doesn't mean it's the end of the world
No single clan could monolpizie the first one. It was too much. We lost fair amounts. What I did see what dom clans getting fulls, competition clans getting fulls, smaller clans getting 5 stars and even solo players that just dual log getting 5 stars. Everyone took part in it and got far more out of that event than this. And we knew when something was guaranteed to be up so people could manage their time and participate properly. This isn’t giving anyone anything to do other than camp. Sure they may kill it but they’re gonna have to camp it for HOURS to hope it spawns and hope they get lock on it. Forums is more entertaining this weekend than the actual event so I just stay here moaning out of boredom ..sigh
just because you are lucky and your server gets to have some fun comp doesn't mean everyone else gets the same luxury
You were speaking for your server and I was speaking for mine. Your comment was based on your server being monopolized but as a whole I guarantee that the majority of servers were not monopolized by one single clan. It's absolutely impossible with the amount that spawned for a single clan to lock them all down. Unless one clan completely gave up and let the comp have it. O.o

Anyway, It's now been been over 24 hours and I think less than 10 legacy have spawned in danu (that we actually care about and it's the same ones every time ). Even if one clan monopolizes this current event I figure they still will come out with far less drops than they did the previous one as the under dogs at the rate things are going.

Been back camping Carrow for going on two hours and nothing is spawning. One time zone is getting all the luck which makes the randomness even worse. My clan got a few while I slept but the night and morning crew is having a dry spell.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

You were speaking for your server and I was speaking for mine. Your comment was based on your server being monopolized but as a whole I guarantee that the majority of servers were not monopolized by one single clan. It's absolutely impossible with the amount that spawned for a single clan to lock them all down. Unless one clan completely gave up and let the comp have it. O.o

Anyway, It's now been been over 24 hours and I think less than 10 legacy have spawned in danu (that we actually care about and it's the same ones every time ). Even if one clan monopolizes this current event I figure they still will come out with far less drops than they did the previous one as the under dogs at the rate things are going.

Been back camping Carrow for going on two hours and nothing is spawning. One time zone is getting all the luck which makes the randomness even worse. My clan got a few while I slept but the night and morning crew is having a dry spell.
idk why you are complaining. Don't you love camping?
Hi

idk why you are complaining. Don't you love camping?
Yea it's awesome. Just what everyone wanted. They should bring back the 2 hour window on 180s that's how much I love it :lol:
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu