- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Re: Carnage without bosses

Well there’s certainly one type of carnage going on, in my wallet,_,
You could have bought real life chickens instead of plat. #platfreesince2016
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Anyone else have yet to see a single full legacy this event?

I'm guessing when they say a few hundred they are assuming we kill all the ymirs on spawn hehe.

Edit: I forgot we got one Natan nvm good rates 0.0
World: Gwydion Clan: Relentless

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid

Retirement dident work out for me .-.

This is funny..

2-3 Smolach 210 mains, smolach 200 main, 2 urchaids main, 2 gara mains, 2 natan mains, osan/5, natan/5 and some other stuff.

Not too shabby.. Its just a bit ironic that Bele which was mostly in favor of delaying the carnage gets the bosses. Then again, another week of feedbacks would possibly fix that ;)
Tadaah said about 15 pages ago “delaying the event would have changed nothing”
No good saying this again and again.. they thought they had a good idea. Until it went live they weren’t telling people what the code was. Therefore all this negative feedback would have just come next weekend instead. Try reading posts not just copy and pasting your own bud ;-)
TankingLife Level 227 Warrior
TankyToon Level 225 Ranger
TankyTooon Level 205 Druid
TankyToooon Level 216 Mage
Tankytooooon Level 140 Rogue
PrimalTank Level 222 Warrior
Odion Level 191 Rogue
CashMeOusside Level 144 Ranger
HowBowDah Level 144 Ranger

20 hours into event we got 2skains and 2 garas,skain 5,2 spider 6s,comrak6,160 6* Emberdrake,and 2 Ymir :D

Edit:we also got an Osan 5
guardian in TheReal
world rosmerta
xxmaclir druid
SHAD0W V3N0M rogue
F3LLFIR3 fire mage
Good luck and keep on grinding :)

A lot of us lost lots of sleep for all raid/ end game bosses spawning more, then this weekend comes expecting the same and hopeing for godly gear and don’t even see legacies spawning. IMO I looked as last weekend and now this weekend for upgrading gear to better my toon overall. But last weekend crap dropped and this weekend no legacies :( liked the double plat but would like more to have more double plat then 1-2 days out of the year as well. With more events.:) hope the future events are worked out prior to launching so this doesn’t happen again or make carrow carnage real with 4–6 hour spawn windows

I agree. Just retry in a few weeks and make it EXACTLY like Carrowmore Carnage.
Andrew
220+ Ranger
220+ Mage
215+ Druid
190 Lock Rogue

The Gordon Ramsay of Clan Wasted Potential on Rosmerta.

This is funny..

2-3 Smolach 210 mains, smolach 200 main, 2 urchaids main, 2 gara mains, 2 natan mains, osan/5, natan/5 and some other stuff.

Not too shabby.. Its just a bit ironic that Bele which was mostly in favor of delaying the carnage gets the bosses. Then again, another week of feedbacks would possibly fix that ;)
Tadaah said about 15 pages ago “delaying the event would have changed nothing”
No good saying this again and again.. they thought they had a good idea. Until it went live they weren’t telling people what the code was. Therefore all this negative feedback would have just come next weekend instead. Try reading posts not just copy and pasting your own bud ;-)
someone's a bit SALTY xD