Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Solving the puzzle of BT - positive messages only please

There are plenty of threads complaining over the numbers needed for BT, so please don’t post any of that here. Let’s discuss as a collective ways to solve the problem, or details we’ve learned. OTM has said they are done nerfing things as far as making it more difficult for us so now let’s figure out the strategy. Bear in mind the best strategy may not be available for 5 weeks so everyone has T8 offhands.

“It does not cooperate. At some point everything is going to go south on you. Everything is going to go south and you’re going to say 'This is it. This is how I end.' Now you can either accept that or you can get to work. That’s all it is. You just begin. You do the math, you solve one problem. Then you solve the next one, and then the next and if you solve enough problems you get to come home.” - The Martian
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

Re: Solving the puzzle of BT - positive messages only please

I suggest not leaving any root up. Roots must br killed now 100%
Im waiting till i finish my exmas and graduate (last onr tomorrow) to get on BT testing for real.
Healing is one of the following im pretty sure:
1) 50k healing per root
2) 25k healing per root, goes up to 50k 1 burst heal if 2 roots are up
The healing didn’t seem to be raid changing when it was tried the other night, rather it was other features that made the raid not work as planned.

Good luck with your exams and enjoy your last week!!!

Ima watch tomorrow’s raid closely on gwyd and see if it’s bashable, was wondering if anyone else has tried and could share what to look for emote wise.

Thx for the info share!
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

There's less than 3 weeks till t8 offhands assuming you didn't use the trade glitch, not 5.
Some peeps started late and fell behind due to exams. Gardens update came out right when most high school and college students had finals and ap exams so they didn’t have a chance to log and farm faction xp putting them 2-3 weeks behind.
So it’s a range of 3-5 weeks on average and since we need 40 people with it prob gunna be 5 weeks before all 40-50 people have the offhands ready to go.
Also this thread was posted before last reset so was 4 weeks :P (at least I think it was :? Can’t remember for sure :lol: )
Either way exact semantics don’t matter too much, was more of a linguistic expression than a matter of a fact variable.
Bob The God

Also this thread was posted before last reset so was 4 weeks :P (at least I think it was :? Can’t remember for sure :lol: )
It wasn't.
Either way the semantics of the language don’t really change either the context or the intent of the thread. Maybe it’s cuz it’s 4:07 am for me, but idky we are debating the importance of s small linguistic element :lol:
Bob The God