Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Gearing

Voted in Gwydion. DL/EDL is easy to obtained as long as you put in a little bit of effort. No one has waited months for their sets.

It's not the fairest method because there is no way to completely eliminate bias, especially recency bias, but any other method such as rolling is worse. There hasn't been any major issues through this system unlike some servers where full sets immediately go to generals or you get denied gear because your DPS is already good :lol:

The fairest method would be attendance but you must be deprived enough in real life to actually manage a system like that for this game. The last person to do this on Gwydion burned out and wasn't popular with all as it turned the game into a right proper job.
Wattzon of Sulis

On Tara in our two dom clans we still have rolls (sigh). Its random who gets the drop and we roll by class so usually the class which has least numbers wins everything. Rangers and Rogues suffer the most though. Would not recommend you use it. We have to buy stuff like lexicons and dl drops off our clanmates who love overpricing them, or win it at a boss which is a miricle by itself.
Sounds like your clan is more imterested in helping themselves and their pockets than they are gearing you. People in clans im in dont even charge for anything but lixes or chest items.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

You guys sell quest armor drops between ur selves? How tf does that work ?
Basically you sell your gear to other clannies. Thats how it is meant to work
So why even be in a clan if activity isn't rewarded and everyone just profits off each other based on who has the best dice rolls?
As much as i usually disagree with zyz hes 100% right this time. Pointless
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

Basically you sell your gear to other clannies. Thats how it is meant to work
So why even be in a clan if activity isn't rewarded and everyone just profits off each other based on who has the best dice rolls?
As much as i usually disagree with zyz hes 100% right this time. Pointless
I agree with everyone and everything said here, but it’s beyond me to do anything. I myself want a dkp system
Name: arkhamasylum 220 Rogue

World: Taranis

Clan: Revival

On Tara in our two dom clans we still have rolls (sigh). Its random who gets the drop and we roll by class so usually the class which has least numbers wins everything. Rangers and Rogues suffer the most though. Would not recommend you use it. We have to buy stuff like lexicons and dl drops off our clanmates who love overpricing them, or win it at a boss which is a miricle by itself.
Sounds like your clan is more imterested in helping themselves and their pockets than they are gearing you. People in clans im in dont even charge for anything but lixes or chest items.
Same w/ my clan. They don't charge anyone (in clan) for Frozen/DL/etc drops, now someone may choose to advertise that they're selling a mount token and that is a different story. They also disallow selling of drops obtained in a group. Say I get an orb in a 6-man group, I'm not allowed to sell it but instead give it to a clannie that needs (or send to bank). And personally I don't mind. Helping others is more of a priority to me than having a hefty gold purse.

Bottom line is, we don't sell drops to eachother in my clan. We give them if the person needs it.

Right now we aren't quite organized on drop distribution and prioritizing active clannies for drops over inactive clannies/those that come for drops and run but.. it works.
Lir
Tanker Baby - 213 Warrior (Guardian of The High Five)
Stubbz - 136 Druid
Sneaky Baby - 107 Rogue
Sniper Baby - ?? Ranger

Morrigan
Sneaky Baby - 50 Rogue

Epona
Tanker Baby - ?? Warrior