Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Make corrupted garden a pk zone...

Welcome to a MMORPG where griefers exist. All the great games have em, and CH should as well. If you don’t like it, then don’t go in. Simple 5-10 man raids in this zone would be good, and the loot should be decent, but not as powerful as full blown raids because it will still take tons of effort to down a boss and other players at the same time. Maybe something like Spyrestone bracers, they are decent braces but not as good as prot braces. Only problem I see with this are low levels being obliterated by high levels.
You mean on top of all the griefing there is already? No thanks.
Little to no griefing on belenus, so idk what you’re talking about. Any griefing happening on your server is your problem.
Okay, so because it doesn't affect you it doesn't matter. Love the way your thought process works. Just because your server has little to none doesn't mean it is the same for all. Point is, this game has enough griefing already and we don't need more.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

yea, it doesn’t effect me, so why should I be concerned about what goes on in other servers? Why should the actions of a few idiots who think griefing is fun ruin future content that can potentially be amazing? Griefers don’t last forever, you just have to stop giving them so much attention
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Well. Allready there is alot of arena drama and crying about being killed in arena. Just imagine what kind of drama this suggestion would create. I say nty.
Morrigan -
Neodym, ranger, Lvl 223,Morrigan Kojak, warrior, Lvl 221, Mabon
Tuula, rogue, Lvl 223, Morrigan Topnotch, ranger, Lvl 220, Mabon
Streiff,ranger, lvl 220, Epona

yea, it doesn’t effect me, so why should I be concerned about what goes on in other servers? Nevermind the other servers, as long as it isn't happening on mine and affecting me then they can burn for all I care. Nevermind that this is the forums where we're supposed to aim for the betterment of the entire community and not just ourselves.
Edited your quote cos it was an incomplete thought. It's better now.
Would you kindly?

yea, it doesn’t effect me, so why should I be concerned about what goes on in other servers? Nevermind the other servers, as long as it isn't happening on mine and affecting me then they can burn for all I care. Nevermind that this is the forums where we're supposed to aim for the betterment of the entire community and not just ourselves.
Edited your quote cos it was an incomplete thought. It's better now.
Do I know you? Quit following me around the forums, sheesh
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

good idea tbh but not for CH .. more like Squad or Battlefield..
How do first person shooters come into mind when comparing to an mmo? :lol:

Game needs loads more improvements for pvp to become big. OAC did this concept pretty well in my opinion with raids being formed with up to 10 people, but this is CH and you need a large amount of players to kill 1 boss every 3-4 days with 36 hours of camping.
A proud noob of the clan Avalon :)

"There is talent everywhere in the world, if given the opportunity" Barack Obama

Any form of pk friendly zone in this game other than the Arena would be stupid. The PvP syste, in this game is so far from being anything resembling real PvP it isn't funny. Making an entire zone with end game drops available into a battle zone would just create a bigger gap between servers and clans that have competition or not.

PvP isnt point, spam skills, hope you crit and win. PvP should take skill, not luck. PvP shouldn't last 5-8 seconds, which is CH style PvP unless you have two tanky warriors dueling.

A zone like this would look something like this: while clan A is killing the boss, they park their dual deviced Mage alts near the ley/zone in area, as soon as someone enters, a wave of firestorm/blast/dragon breaths/insta cast fire bolts kill whoever comes in without even knowing what happened.

Don't get me wrong, I love PvP and have always enjoyed PvP in my 20+ years of online gaming. I played Ultima Online, a game where you can pretty much interact with everything. You have champion spawns, which are the equivalent to our Gele, Mord, Necro encounters where you fight waves of monsters that get harder each new wave level, eventually getting to the boss that drops 15+ items with some being really good end game gear. These bosses don't rage, and don't take 30+ to kill, although the numbers make them quicker to down. All while this is happening, you can be attacked by PK's.

Now the reason this works isn't because it has a true pvp system. It isn't a 3-5 second kill vs another player unless you're being attacked 1v3, even then you still have a small chance of survival. It took skill to kill someone, knowing what spells they were gonna cast, seeing what weapons they were using, anticipating what spell or special weapon skill they'd use next. Battles would sometime soon last for 1-2 hours with anywhere from 10-40 players killing each other all over that area. Those were the best gaming years of my life. I would end up with so many consumables I'd have to stop looting bodies of people I killed.

CH is nowhere near a position to achieve such a thing. As much as I love PvP, the current state of CH wouldn't work and would just cause a lot of grief and frustration from the playerbase.