Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Black and White Sunlit- the Extinction

Yes but fashion is not a need in this game and it never has been or will be. You don't need White Lanrik to get a Gele kill.

Literally sold all my rare fash at a loss when I returned to the game recently. I overpayed for it but wasn't bugged that I wouldn't make that money back. I sold it cos I didn't need or want it as bad as I actually NEEDED Lux items.

Priorities..

And again, so that we're at least a bit more relevant to the thread. Add Sunlit to the Aeon drop table woo. It's really odd that it was left out.
Would you kindly?

Furyiron, correct me if I'm wrong but didn't you buy the white frostbite barding that went for a small fortune in the AH? you're the only one I've seen wearing it, just curious how it's ok to buy that but a white vindicator set is any different. If you weren't the buyer then nvm and Grats on pulling the white bard.

Sidenote: I really don't see that Aeon devalues old fash so much. In many thousands of chests I've opened I have not come close to getting a full set of black or white fashion. All white sets (minus vindicator) I have are original and have been bought at a high price in gold from other players. I don't see why sunlit should be exempted on this basis over say Lanrik or Ard which remain extremely covetable.
MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
Penny Dreadful - 220 Tank Warrior
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
DreadOnFire - 220 Fire Mage
Dreadshot - 220 Ranger
Dreadlocks - 190 Locker

Pegasus, Lugh
Celtic Heroes noob since September 2017

Furyiron, correct me if I'm wrong but didn't you buy the white frostbite barding that went for a small fortune in the AH? you're the only one I've seen wearing it, just curious how it's ok to buy that but a white vindicator set is any different. If you weren't the buyer then nvm and Grats on pulling the white bard.
There is a difference. A frost white barding is still the best barding slot fashion in the game, of course I'm going to buy it. Even though it'll more then likely come back, so will future bardings if so, and it'll still remain the oldest type of barding to exist(as radiant is still obtainable).
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

Nope.

Sunlit was NOT from maclir chests. Those chests were released during Yule 2012. The chests containing black/white sunlit were the Ancient Mystery Chests.

Also, stop trying to kill the few things older players actually have left. Is our loyalty worth nothing?
Oh look, it’s the same *** debate as when the revival chests came out.
Old players’ loyalty is worth nothing to OTM.
The greedy new players who don’t have access to the old fash and items and who are willing to pay a lot of money for them are what keep the game alive, we just have to sit back and hope they don’t take it all away.

Nope.

Sunlit was NOT from maclir chests. Those chests were released during Yule 2012. The chests containing black/white sunlit were the Ancient Mystery Chests.

Also, stop trying to kill the few things older players actually have left. Is our loyalty worth nothing?
Oh look, it’s the same ****** debate as when the revival chests came out.
The greedy new players who don’t have access to the old fash and items and who are willing to pay a lot of money for them are what keep the game alive, we just have to sit back and hope they don’t take it all away.
The people that keep this game alive are the ones who actively boss and continue to buy plat items to do so... not lousy collectors that sit in castle all day drowning in their greed and backpacks/banks full of dusty rares that never see the light of day.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Nope.

Oh look, it’s the same ****** debate as when the revival chests came out.
The people that keep this game alive are the ones who actively boss and continue to buy plat items to do so... not lousy collectors that sit in castle all day drowning in their greed and backpacks/banks full of dusty rares that never see the light of day.
Uhhhhh, unless those players are also splashing thousands for pots and sigs which very few people do you are very wrong