Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Re:hello mulder

I need some help. I haven't logged into my account for about a year due to my son being unwell. So my life came to a stand still. I decided to try to get back into the game today. I still had my user name and password written down in my phone's notes. When I tried to log in. It says user or password not correct. So I applied to reset my password. It said it had sent it to my email. But I haven't received anything. I am now worried due to the fact I haven't been on a while my account auto deleted. I had alot of stuff I don't want to lose.

Same my man this is bs and no support on it too FIX UR EMAILS CH I get that the admins have life's too but us ch players pay a ton of cash on this game to get problems like this

Re: Re:hello mulder

I need some help. I haven't logged into my account for about a year due to my son being unwell. So my life came to a stand still. I decided to try to get back into the game today. I still had my user name and password written down in my phone's notes. When I tried to log in. It says user or password not correct. So I applied to reset my password. It said it had sent it to my email. But I haven't received anything. I am now worried due to the fact I haven't been on a while my account auto deleted. I had alot of stuff I don't want to lose.
We're happy to help. Please be mindful we're a lil' backlogged due to the holidays. But email support@onethumbmobile.com with this info:
. Account Username
. Account creation date (estimate)
. Character names, levels and worlds on the account
. Platinum purchases (values) on the account
. Premium purchases (items/upgrades)
. Trades on the account
. Some banked items on a particular character
. Email registered to the account

Re: 12 Days of Yule!

I have already emailed. But had no response. Thats why I tired here. But I'll wait hopefully won't take too long.
Sorry, most of the team is on holiday and not in the office. Things are backed up. If you have sent a ticket to one place, please don't post multiple tickets in every other location. It only slows down the process across the board for everyone.

Is it not something you can sort?.. I just want to get back onto the game playing.
Tickets are currently running on a first come, first serve. Writing into the forums is NOT a way to circumvent CS policies. Unfortunately, we're backlogged due to the holidays.

Is it not something you can sort?.. I just want to get back onto the game playing.
Tickets are currently running on a first come, first serve. Writing into the forums is NOT a way to circumvent CS policies. Unfortunately, we're backlogged due to the holidays.
Will the emails problem be fixed anyway thought cause I’m waiting for it:) can’t be bothered with support id rather wait for email..

Will the emails problem be fixed anyway thought cause I’m waiting for it:) can’t be bothered with support id rather wait for email..
Don't have the date yet. There is a ticket in for the team to work on it.

Don't have the date yet. There is a ticket in for the team to work on it.
Possible to get an exact date please need to know when I should buy plat..