Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Cant log in to game

Unable to log in to game. It says cant connect to servers. Please help OTM
Did you try again? sometimes this error happens a bit, you should always try 2-3 times.
also what server are you on?
OTM will probably need these details to troubleshoot the issue.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Ive tried on mutiple internet connections and the same thing happens. Sometimes you can log in and other times you cant. There is also terrible lag when you do get on. This has been going on since the last update. Ive had no problems before this, so i think you dervers are definatly playing up as others are having problems in my clan too. Our clan is knights of sidonia on Lir server

Ive tried on mutiple internet connections and the same thing happens. Sometimes you can log in and other times you cant. There is also terrible lag when you do get on. This has been going on since the last update. Ive had no problems before this, so i think you dervers are definatly playing up as others are having problems in my clan too. Our clan is knights of sidonia on Lir server
Yes, we get kicked every few mins (Everyone loses connection, well, in my clan at least. Haven't asked others.) There is like a 3 second delay in skills and whatnot.
Lv 200+ Rogue
Lv 158+ Warrior
Lv 110+ Mage

Well its been 4 days now that the Lir server is playing up causing lag before it disconnects from the server and all i get told is the server is functioning normal. Get a grip OTM its not working fine and people are getting very peeved about it. SORT IT OUT PLEASE