Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Is ignorance really bliss

Like seriously, OTM, Can we have a post from an Admin that acknowledges that this is clearly an issue on your end, specifically the log in server...

All I've read is you guys blaming our devices, I'm pretty sure the fact that I have 5 devices, 3 iOS and 2 Android, that all experience the same issue at the same time both on wifi and 4G on its own disproves the fact that it's not a server issue...

Awaiting Admin response telling me to clear my cache.
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

Re: Is ignorance really bliss

Like seriously, OTM, Can we have a post from an Admin that acknowledges that this is clearly an issue on your end, specifically the log in server...

All I've read is you guys blaming our devices, I'm pretty sure the fact that I have 5 devices, 3 iOS and 2 Android, that all experience the same issue at the same time both on wifi and 4G on its own disproves the fact that it's not a server issue...

+10000
Morrigan -
Neodym, ranger, Lvl 223,Morrigan Kojak, warrior, Lvl 221, Mabon
Tuula, rogue, Lvl 223, Morrigan Topnotch, ranger, Lvl 220, Mabon
Streiff,ranger, lvl 220, Epona

Reset your devices
Hi

Sorry I must be missing something, where is the post where an admin is blaming devices?
http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... =4&t=91860

Clear Device Cache and update DNS?
He is providing solutions to some of the reported issues, which have in turn worked for a number of players.

He has also explained that one of the issues has been caused by DNS updates after our server migration.

We are aware of a login issue no one has stated otherwise, that is what we are currently working on resolving.

Reset your devices
Doesnt necessarily work. Its in the servers, all my clan's devices cant log at the same time, and can only log back in at the same time. Coincidence? Are the devices coming alive and thats their first move? The machines are going to control the world (nooooooooo) :shock: :?
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Why isn't there a pinned topic for some updates for the fact that we can't log in for 20 minutes every 2 hours? I've not actually seen a admin response post for the fact that they know there's an issue with the login server, other than the response you just gave.
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”