Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: REVIVAL CHESTS ARE COMING BACK

For those who dislike fashion tokens - here is what you need to do:

Spend them on the fashion vendor immediately and pretend that's what you got from the chest.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Spend them on the fashion vendor immediately and pretend that's what you got from the chest.
I'm not into fashion at all, but this is stupid. The reason the new fashion is pointless is you don't have to spend your tokens right away, you can choose to get the fashion 1 year later. This completely destroys the exclusivitity factor that the chests have, and all their value.
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

I'm not into fashion at all, but this is stupid. The reason the new fashion is pointless is you don't have to spend your tokens right away, you can choose to get the fashion 1 year later. This completely destroys the exclusivitity factor that the chests have, and all their value.
You completely missed my point. Players have been asking to put fashion items back to chests instead of "stupid tokens".
I like the fashion token system. But for some reason, many folks like getting 20 red gloves instead.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

As it has been said before, these chests, although I don't think should have existed in the beginning, had insane drop rates, old fashion should be rarer in these chests than the more recent fashion at the very least. In under 12 hours out numbers of black spec charms quadrupled, and our number of boggan and firbolg charms increased insanely as well. In under 12 hours we got the drop required to make a new white lanrik set, that's just stupidly overpowered, if chests had stayed any longer white lanrik would become worthless.
I don't get why people are against rare and expensive fash. People who collected them were just smart and invested their money. Please don't come after their money just because you don't have access to what they have. I'll never have a sparkling white hunter set, and I'm perfectly fine with that, because the only person on server with it deserves it and shows it off proudly

As a person playing since 2012, I am glad they are bringing back Celtic heroes history. Only this summer have I really tried getting into completing my old collections that I missed out on, but most people will not sell, sell at crazy prices, or frankly don't have. Most "old" players have quit too so it's quite difficult to retain Celtic heroes history. I can't wait to see what they have in store

I hate full caps titles, but this needs to be seen... read again what muldar posted regarding the chests:
Hey Heroes,

Based upon the feedback from our players we shall be removing the Revival Chests from the Premium Store at this time.

After careful consideration and review we will be launching it again in future with an updated format, giving our players a chance to get a bit of Celtic Heroes history as well as retaining some uniqueness.

We would advise anyone who has bought the chest to use it in its current form this week before our changes take place.

Thank you for providing your feedback.
However hard the anti revival chest side might fight this, the chests were making OTM money and the majority of players want them back. Revival chests, in one form or another, WILL BE COMING BACK.
"Majority of players want them back". How do you know? Made a poll? I'm not a hard core fashion collector but I dont like companies who mess with costumers and take their money with false promises. So no I don't want revival chests back. I'm sure people would be positive if we just decided to give all your familly assets out for free, but would it be fair and right?
Morrigan -
Neodym, ranger, Lvl 223,Morrigan Kojak, warrior, Lvl 221, Mabon
Tuula, rogue, Lvl 223, Morrigan Topnotch, ranger, Lvl 220, Mabon
Streiff,ranger, lvl 220, Epona