Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Sentinel Quest Help

So i started the large quest chain in the otherworld and followed it al the way through carrowmore, the giant scorpion, through the blackstone and sentinels.

And i also completed the dunskeig part. And the issue is, all parts of the quest have the ones which you can repeat, except for the sentinel quest, which is frustrating because i can't get all that xp

so a few questions
1. is the dunskeig part with the smugglers, the poisoner and the final conversation talking about 'journals' and how he will let me know if he finds them, is te the end of the quest chain, or is there someone else to see, something to find, do i need to find these journals

2. why can i not repeat he sentinel quest? the ghost of warden just says he feels like i will see him soon?

thanks for any help
Epona

Rogue: 150
Mage: 60
Druid: 58
Warrior: 47
Ranger: 40

From Australia, NSW
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Re: Sentinel Quest Help

2. why can i not repeat he sentinel quest? the ghost of warden just says he feels like i will see him soon?
Cant go back to Sentinel quest once you start Dunskeig quests.

To avoid the same mistake, when youre levelling a new alt just stay at Sentinel till you're 140-145. You can do Sentinel and Magus quest at the same time (you can get both quests from same guy), while youre waiting for Sentinel to respawn do the Magus quest. You can also do the Scorpion quest while waiting for Sent/Magus to respawn for extra xp.
Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.

so are the dunskeig quests the final quests?

it just seemed like there was more, with the ghost of the warden in the otherworld "expecting we will meet again"
Epona

Rogue: 150
Mage: 60
Druid: 58
Warrior: 47
Ranger: 40

From Australia, NSW
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

OMG!!! I have been looking for this topic!
I made the same mistake! I did all quests in Duskeig and now I cannot make the Sentinel Repeatable Quest! Well, it is ok.

So it means, no more chain quests? It feels like there are still chain quests.... pffffff... i thought there was a bug or something. Glad I read this post.

So what to do next after this chain quest? No more? I mean grinding time? Sounds unclear to me.

For now it ends there. Personally i think they will expand it eventually. Main quests should run until EG imo. (Maybe not with repeatables all the way, but a bit at least.)
Lugh:
110+ ice mage dubnub
106 rogue
117 druid
74 ranger
40 pvp warrior

Retired
Many

I believe OTM has designs on extending it through eg. I was a little disappointed they only added 10 lvls of quests last update though. Quite the departure from the initial 45 lvls worth installed.
How many hats?

Server: Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Toons
Aoifa Strongbow-Mage-220
Naughty Vines-Druid-195l
Geriatric Ninja-Rogue-140

Okay I know that this is really late reply to this cuz I've only been playing the game for 2 months but my question is this everybody keeps talking about the Sentinel Quest to do in OW that's fine and dandy but nobody's saying who is the NPC that you get the quest from I've seen a bunch of videos I've seen a bunch of postings everybody always talks like you've already talked to that NPC so who is the NPC that gives the Quest for Sentinel or starts the quest line for it that is the information that nobody is putting out there what is it is that some sort of super secret Clan dominant knowledge only so my question is who is the NPC that gives the starting Quest chain for the Sentinel or gives the Quest for the Sentinel so I can go talk to the spirit of Wardens can anybody somebody give me that information

Hi Noob64,

everything starts with the Otherworld questline Arbiter Kester gives to you. He is the NPC standind at the crystals left to the portal where you enter the Otherworld.
During that questline you have to fulfill several tasks which lead you to Razorclaw and the Bridge Sentinel. The last repeatable is activated after you fulfill some ghost quests for Magi Nandag, if my memory is right.
Cery - lvl 225 rogue - Crom

>>>[UPDATE]
Ok talked to the Magi (OW) did a few quest for her was sent to Spirit of Warden (SoW) did a couple of quest for him was than sent to the sewers did a buuuunch of quests there ran over to Fingal did a few there than back to sewers did more quests was sent back to OW (SoW) ran acouple quests again was sent back to sewers did a buuuunch [agian] quest.
Now it just stops no clues where to go no more quests ...except... all the repeatables from
(something) the Mad.
So buzzed over to OW talked to Magi > nothing
Talked to SoW > nothing,he sends me back to sewers to restart all the quests there.
So what am I missing ????
Only good thing sofar is I've gotten 3 whole lv.s just from doing all these quests.
So again what am I missing,no clues,no nothing it just ends !??