Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Winter Update

It is kind of sad that OTM has decided to officially skip the Samhain event, BUT boy do I love the winter events!!! Winter events are always my favorite! I can't wait to see the next winter fashion, and I'm stocking up on tokens of my favorite color (blue) for the next fashion set, hopefully it is worth it, and not weird diaper looking shorts like the auroral fash...

I hope they make Lirs Reach look like how it did when the Destiny Engine came out, I liked that it actually looked snowy everywhere, and I didn't like last time because it was too dark and the ground didn't actually look snowy.

I really just can't wait for the fash.... :D
It is within you to succeed
My character Souleste was named after myself -

- my middle name is Celeste, so Souleste seems fitting...
Ice all on me

Re: Winter Update

I hope we see a new type of sled mount. Maybe not so Christmasy but more of a barbarian sled with mastodon tusk runners, polar bear pelts, monster skulls and such.
Black Company of Taranis

Mercenaries don't care about sides or politics, they care about getting paid.

Well its seems like horses and now unicorns have always been a favorite or at least for me, maybe reindeer would we a cool direction to go in. (Maybe come with a skill to fly would be awesome)
“In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important”
— The Doctor, Season 6, Christmas Special

Gwydion
Rogue: FlameBlade21- 223+
Ranger: Ethain- 215+
Mage: Stump 211+

Epona
Rogue: Caliber 217+

I didn't like the snow, it was too bright and made my eyes hurt, especially playing at low light surroundings. However, since there would be no reason to go to Lirs since there aren't going to be an event boss, I think bringing back the snow is okay for those who like bulks of white light shining on their faces. Although I think it was funny that Lirs had all the snow and Shalemont was raining and it was summer in Stonevale.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

I liked the suggestion being made about having a random old Samhain boss spawn in Lirs every 5 hours after its killed with the Samhain look. Would like to see it happen for Yule as well, with Yule 2014 snow.

Also, make a big Christmas tree in Castle that gives a free gift every day :D
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

The token stock idea is risky imo... What if winter event brings new tokens and old tokens become useless?
I'm fairly sure the whole point of the tokens is they can be used anytime for general fashion. Just like pet tokens.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

The token stock idea is risky imo... What if winter event brings new tokens and old tokens become useless?
I'm fairly sure the whole point of the tokens is they can be used anytime for general fashion. Just like pet tokens.
Correct, tokens are not event based and will be redeemable for future fashion updates.

Correct, tokens are not event based and will be redeemable for future fashion updates.
Awesome!!
It is within you to succeed
My character Souleste was named after myself -

- my middle name is Celeste, so Souleste seems fitting...
Ice all on me