Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Frozen boss times not changed

They changed the spawn times. I think there is still a hiccup with the stone boss being 15 min too long but the windows appear to be 10 minutes.

What they did was take the window time, divide it in two, then add it to the base spawn time. The window is +/- 5 minutes from that time.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Otm's working hours are over for today. Tomorrow they will read this!

Would mean another reset tomorrow. Great moment to also change 5* event like they did with boss and make both 5* and 6* have way less HP or make his heal interruptable.
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

I'll make it simple:
They changed the base spawn time so the expected time is the same, then went +/- 5 minutes.

Take the old window, divide in 2 then add it to the original earliest spawn.

If they went with the minimum time it would be a spawn boost rate, which they are not claiming. They claimed a shorter window, which if you take as the +\- time around a fixed point that would be technically correct.

I camped all bosses simeltaneously as I usually 14-17 box and leaving 6afk the whole morning was no sweat. So I monitored all spawns at the same time, unlike many who probably mistook the change for something else.

Only screwup is the stone boss appears to be exactly 3hrs and not 2:45 but it may just be bad luck over the two spawns so far.
220+ toons

Toon histogram:

I'll make it simple:
They changed the base spawn time so the expected time is the same, then went +/- 5 minutes.

Take the old window, divide in 2 then add it to the original earliest spawn.

If they went with the minimum time it would be a spawn boost rate, which they are not claiming. They claimed a shorter window, which if you take as the +\- time around a fixed point that would be technically correct.

I camped all bosses simeltaneously as I usually 14-17 box and leaving 6afk the whole morning was no sweat. So I monitored all spawns at the same time, unlike many who probably mistook the change for something else.

Only screwup is the stone boss appears to be exactly 3hrs and not 2:45 but it may just be bad luck over the two spawns so far.
Tyvm :D
Reanstinse, 200+ edl armour/dl MH + OH Warrior
Proud clansman of Resurgence

Something still appears odd on pyrus as I've seen more than a 10 min window, unless they mean +/-10 for a 20 min window and it spawned at the end points. Pyrus and stone are both 3hr also.

Still over the 17 I killed or was at the kill of today it appears to be working at least partly right.
220+ toons

Toon histogram:

Hey Heroes,

I'll have to double check database tomorrow (Currently out of office)

I believe Plus3 may be correct and it is average between min / max of previous spawn times with a +/- 5 min window.

I'll double check all the times are correct with Design tomorrow and update everyone.