Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What would you do with 2000 chests?

My friend on Ros just opened 200 chests (about 15 mins ago) and got a 90% Boar near the last few.

That was the only mount she got- the system is randomized well, and it all depends on luck. She could have gotten Mounts in every chest, it's highly unlikely, but it is possible due to the randomization.

...Unless OTM has some sort of failsafe where after 2 mounts in a row you get relegated to Armour Lixes
Would you kindly?

I've heard a story somewhere where some noob bought a chest from the shop with the plat he got from the offers, opened up that chest and won the 2m jackpot
Considering the majority or at least a major portion of chests are purchased in small amounts by casuals this is quite likely every event. You just don't hear about the 112 noobs who got energy pots, a pink glove and some idols.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Just get rid of them Beo, I used to spend that much on chests every event and now I have several bank characters all of which have an inventory so large I cannot even search them without game crashing.
Still never get the 1-2 items you want either. Hate the damned things now. Just remove half of chest contents and add more seasonal/event traders.
Characters (In order of creation)

Nigel-rogue
Gettafix-druid
MaidMarrion-ranger
BrianBlessed-warrior
NoelEdmonds-mage

Just get rid of them Beo, I used to spend that much on chests every event and now I have several bank characters all of which have an inventory so large I cannot even search them without game crashing.
Still never get the 1-2 items you want either. Hate the damned things now. Just remove half of chest contents and add more seasonal/event traders.

Well I plan to keep the platinum untill the chest sale, ima get 3000 chests. Im very curious how much platinum back would i get from 3000 chests?