Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Spring Update - Patch Notes (Of Sorts)

Hoping the ley glitch is fixed
Should be fixed in latest update.
That should bring plenty of people back to play im sure which is good
DubNinja Ranger 205
Strife Rogue 205
KingDub Warrior 205
Fervor Mage 180
GreenDealer Druid 180
Live Saver Druid 180
External Abyss - Rogue - 150
MajikNinja Mage 130
AnybodyKilla Ranger 90
Price Expert, Rares Hoarder, Crafting Enthusiast
--Exalted Domain--

Hope wand of hallows shoots normal sized pumpkins.
A little bigger tho imo they should be big enough to see. Others can get close up but i cant see the things unless first person which is in my opinion lame
DubNinja Ranger 205
Strife Rogue 205
KingDub Warrior 205
Fervor Mage 180
GreenDealer Druid 180
Live Saver Druid 180
External Abyss - Rogue - 150
MajikNinja Mage 130
AnybodyKilla Ranger 90
Price Expert, Rares Hoarder, Crafting Enthusiast
--Exalted Domain--

The vit from dogs helps rogues more than any other class (followed by dps warriors, druids, tanks, rangers, mages in that order)
The dps skill helps rogues more than any other class (followed by dps warriors, tanks, druids, almost useless for mages and rangers)

The focus from rabbits is nice for mages and druids, not very useful for any other class
The self heal from rabbits is not super useful for anyone but in order probably tanks, druids, mages, rogues, rangers

If you were to rank the 5 classes in terms of "who gets the biggest buff from pets", would anyone not rank rogues at the top?
Just curious, cause otm consistently tries to say they're trying to address class balance and continually give greater buffs of some sort to rogues

just a quick list:
meteoric ph braces
earthstone armor
shadowstrike
dl and edl (my mage would use 1 of the 7 pieces when dpsing for comparison)
proteus braces
dg armor
increased crown drop rate
many lux items (stormcaller, wyldshrine, reapers, midnight tali, annihilation ammy, runic rings)
Useless for rangers?
That skill that decreases defense is amazing for bossing and leveling on my ranger..
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

The vit from dogs helps rogues more than any other class (followed by dps warriors, druids, tanks, rangers, mages in that order)
The dps skill helps rogues more than any other class (followed by dps warriors, tanks, druids, almost useless for mages and rangers)

The focus from rabbits is nice for mages and druids, not very useful for any other class
The self heal from rabbits is not super useful for anyone but in order probably tanks, druids, mages, rogues, rangers

If you were to rank the 5 classes in terms of "who gets the biggest buff from pets", would anyone not rank rogues at the top?
Just curious, cause otm consistently tries to say they're trying to address class balance and continually give greater buffs of some sort to rogues

just a quick list:
meteoric ph braces
earthstone armor
shadowstrike
proteus braces
dg armor
many lux items (stormcaller, wyldshrine, reapers, midnight tali, annihilation ammy, runic rings)
Useless for rangers?
That skill that decreases defense is amazing for bossing and leveling on my ranger..

Um the rabbit is probably most useful on rogues. The focus helps and the regen helps a ton and the health is very nice when killing big bosses.
MortalCreed 225 Rogue
EMT 136+ Druid
Zapto 215+ Mage
Noob of Avalon:D
FULL DOCH GUL+VOID DAGGER
My YouTube Channel: https://youtu.be/ajhrygBzBBU

just a quick list:
meteoric ph braces
earthstone armor
shadowstrike
proteus braces
dg armor
Useless for rangers?

Um the rabbit is probably most useful on rogues. The focus helps and the regen helps a ton and the health is very nice when killing big bosses.
I'm talking about the dog
Wafflez.
(|%}^=