Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Transferring between servers!

This is an issue that been happening for a while!
Ppl get scammed by transferring a lot and OTM staff
Can't do anything for the scammer or the items that been scammed.
there should be a kind of system for transferring between servers like every month you get a chance of transferring safely without being scammed at all and you get same value of items and gold to the server you want go to and or maybe pay plat to get this kind of transferring safely and by this system there should be like 75% of the scamming rates down which is a good thing actually very great thing and good for both sides (OTM-players) and this is an idea only that can be improved and become in the game because everyone have been scammed this way and hope I get more agree's on this.
Thank you for reading!
Let's get scammers rates down!;)
Try to enjoy and don't forget it's a game so smile and let go
Epona toons:
DoctorHeals (druid)(lvl 222)
DoctorFlames(mage)(lvl 221+)
DoctorPoison(rogue)(lvl 210+)
DoctorShield(warrior)(lvl 210+)
Crom toons:
Madcombo (rogue)(lvl 205+)

Re: Transferring between servers!

If they made the price to transfer like 500 plat then sure.

But transferring between servers is not something OTM encourages.

People do it, but there is a reason it's a pain :lol:

If you could transfer every month then the servers would be a mess and Clans would be falling apart.
If you want to transfer to another server just make a character there :D it may be hard but it's a helluva lot safer and you also get that warm fuzzy feeling of accomplishment :lol:
Would you kindly?

I always thought gold should be across all toons on one acct like plat. That way if you wanted to go to a new server, you would just sell items on old one and make toon on same acct at new one. No scamming items and then you just buy what you need
Thyra 204 rogue (Rosmerta)

Faolan Wariche 224 warrior (Arawn retired)

I always thought gold should be across all toons on one acct like plat. That way if you wanted to go to a new server, you would just sell items on old one and make toon on same acct at new one. No scamming items and then you just buy what you need
That would be amaZING.

I think the biggest reason that isn't so is because economies on seperate servers are drastically different and if you made 30m on Herne and then spent it all on Epona then the entire economy of Herne has just lost 30m that will take a long time to replace. So you'd have some servers having a huge amount of gold while others would be barren.

Also, plat is the same across all servers? :shock: did not know about this haha
Would you kindly?