Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

12th Proteus Base in a row

and 35th in last 45 Proteus spawns.

Is this really OTMs intention? 5-6 Primes a month? Its a 20% spawn rate. Im okay with that but with Gelebron dropping 1 Pureness, at best that just another 8-12 Pureness drops for clans that are capable to kill, and what of those that cant?

When is Proteus drops going to be reviewed, re-evaluated, and changed?

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Re: 12th Proteus Base in a row

ITS CALLED UNLUCKY STREAK
I understand streaks, but I also understand statistics and probabilities. Please provide proof that Prime is not close to a 20% spawn. I''ll be genuinely surprised if a server has gotten 80% Primes and 20% Base.
nobody is ever happy with otms hard work
I'm sure some are extremely ecstatic they need to spend years to get armor sets. You're probably one of them, kudos to you.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Re: 12th Proteus Base in a row

Its not that this set is critical for killing Gelebron, if to be honest, this set is critical to raise ur death count. Although the high vit for warriors, Im afraid this set might increase the pot usage DRASTICALLY due zero energy (unless u wanna sacrifice points for focus, which Id do personally if I had that set) but also especially for rogues, this set has almost no armour, no resists and 0 chaos resist, and defence is practically useless. Im super motivated to get this set, Id totally spend the resources I have (even tho its quite sad to need to spend a lot) to keep me alive for the dps boost, but we shouldnt ignore the fact this set must be improved.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex