Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

I'm coming back

Is this game worth coming back since I lost so much on my ios account I don't feel like spending money. But if you guys wanna tell me some op classes like the old days and what not :P
Rosmerta
Kevs
Smack Cam anyone?

Re: I'm coming back

Is this game worth coming back since I lost so much on my ios account I don't feel like spending money. But if you guys wanna tell me some op classes like the old days and what not :P
Rogues are the most balanced class while Mages are OP on non chaos mobs and are great in tower.
Wattzon of Sulis

It really all comes down to how much you like grinding or have the time to do so.
The game is essentially the same, it just takes longer and more expensive now to get to the higher levels (175+) where most of the content are.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

As Aileron said earlier, the best aspects of the game are kind of at the very high levels. This promotes an imbalance and creates the idea that you have to grind hours day after day to actually experience the best the game has to offer. Though, which in most servers does not even happen for a lot of the players at the end game levels due to not being in the right clan. Hopefully otm will make some further changes in the future.

I would like to see maybe dungeons. Some sort of maps you can enter during certain times with a group of 8 with bossing/pk/farming etc. included. Crafting and or upgrading your gear with crystals, rare gems from mobs bosses to make ur gear stronger is another cool idea.