Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Beltane drops analysis (Morrigan, Avalon)

Seems like All but one server had about the same drop rate for necklaces specially on bloodthorn.

Really does sucked when taking time/lixes to kill main and got 0 Amys so many times.

I personally would rather have shorter events but main always drop one godly/neck/ etc. (like old radiant items)
Belenus

naruto2 ranger 231
heal Druid 231
fireball mage 231
R0uge - rogue lvl 217

where's muldar's response to this one?
Nice charts :)

Well laid out and good formatting.

Vulture did one yesterday for class balance that was really good too.
I believe he was referring to the values on the graphs rather than their quality. Rather obviously.
I know, I just didn't want the thread to possibly descend into a drop rate flame war when I don't believe the thread should be locked as Aileron has put time into his work.

Some servers got lots of drops, some were unlucky and got few.
We've had threads asking for more drops, we've had threads saying the set combined with Gara makes lock battles too easy.
In one of the threads linked it is even a player saying a low level clan got a really good drop over the dominant clan.
Many many opinions on the drops.

I myself got a Cronach's Ironroot Set so I'm quite happy (Through massive amounts of help from my friends on Balor, seriously Balor guys you're amazing)

In one of the threads linked it is even a player saying a low level clan got a really good drop over the dominant clan.
I believe the prevailing opinion is that there are too few bloodthorn necklace drops, besides Gwydion, I think worlds either got 3 or less or even nothing. We killed every spawn religiously for 10 weeks, every 5 hours, and every 1.5 hours (during the 2 weekend boosts) and was very disappointed overall with the event. Increasing the drop rates slightly for the good items would go a long way for players to enjoy the events, instead of resenting it. It never felt that the rewards were worth the effort, like it used to (see Garanak and Ythair)

A low level clan getting one good drop over a dominant clan doesn't justify nor does it mean anything.

We felt sad when Garanak left, when Skain left, we felt relief.
Last edited by Aileron on Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

I know, I just didn't want the thread to possibly descend into a drop rate flame war when I don't believe the thread should be locked as Aileron has put time into his work.

Some servers got lots of drops, some were unlucky and got few.
We've had threads asking for more drops, we've had threads saying the set combined with Gara makes lock battles too easy.

I myself got a Cronach's Ironroot Set so I'm quite happy (Through massive amounts of help from my friends on Balor, seriously Balor guys you're amazing)
Sulis got 1 Bloodthorn necklace.
The weaker clan probably got a good drop over the stonger clan because they were lucky enough to kill it once the planets had aligned.

Drop rate flame war? Let's be honest, you really ruined the event with those drop rates... People giving you feedback on that isn't flaming, especially since there were many feedback topics since the start of the event.
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”