Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Magus Outfit

+ 1 So cool, I'd wear one to bed.. wait minus mask I've got a roommate that scares easily.
LOL thank you. You should dress up as Efnisien the wake your roommate up with a recording of screaming. :lol:
I think a Necro one would get her a transfer!
LOL if she ever gets on your nerves you know what to do :twisted:
I am awesome -me :)
level ---- Hybrid mage - taranis
First person ever to cosplay celtic heroes http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... =4&t=78414
rubber chicken :O

Lol, I suggest everyone reads anything underlined above me^
You may have been talking bout the guy advertising, but I am good with it as you brought my magus thread back.
Whoah, sorry about that, didn't notice the necro post. Cool outfit btw
An eye for an eye will make Unox 6 spawn. :D

This is similar to what my friend did, she made some rl Glenmoor, and was working on lanrik when someone broke into her house, nicked half her stuff, and burnt the Glenmoor and lanrik.
:(

But gj on the magus!
Issartri - Ranger - Fingal - 170 - Blackfyre
Issartri - Ranger - Arawn - 80+
I quit, again, no one enjoys the game anymore bc yall complain too much, the whole thing is revolving around bosses and selfish dom clans.
Peace out - Issa

Make a gelebron costume!!!
I would have to get a view of every angle of gelebron to do it successfully. I am not even close to high enough level to see him, and even if I could I would die instantly. So if you could send me images of every angle of gelebron sure it is a possibility!(no promises tho) I am undoudtedly going to do another cosplay, but I just do not know what. Most likely celtic heroes thing right now is I might make a replica of the Imperial witches pitchfork I bought recently.
I am awesome -me :)
level ---- Hybrid mage - taranis
First person ever to cosplay celtic heroes http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... =4&t=78414
rubber chicken :O