Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Changing worlds

Does the fact that our characters can be copied over from our home world to the beta servers mean that there's hope for server changes in the future?
It makes sense, but you really need to look at the downside to server xfers, such as the economy etc.
Economical issues would only be for a short period of time, during which all servers economies will slowly level out with each other.

They could also implement a "everything on your account but gold and plat will be automatically bound upon transferring" rule, which could stop people planning to take advantage of it
Comparing Rhia's economy to Belenus' economy, the difference is too large, we sell everything for a lot cheaper.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Whenever OTM copies the characters to beta the servers have to go down while they copy them. If they opened up server xfers as an option the servers would have to reset a ton. They would have to find a way to do it without the servers having to reset
Or just do it when server reset is actually needed by OTM

It's 100% possible. Today I was able to login to my ios account on android beta, but my char wasn't there. The fact that my ios acc actually worked on android beta proves that it's actually possible... but I don't think otm will have server transfers open for a while at least
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

I have seen in many other games similar to Celtic heroes where they are channel based could have type of spin off of that idea if ever they created server transfers, but then again those games have dungeon type bosses and the idea wouldent work so great in that senario. Also would be interesting if they incorporated the docks with a transfer such as taking a ship off to a new land which meteor armor quest line they spoke of an island. personaly I think transfers would bring new life to this game and peak the interest of more players.

What I was thinking is use Order and Chaos method. If you would like to move servers your character on other server will be nude with no items but still have same level..
You realise people have over 100mill of items?!, gold should come with a toon, non bound items should stay in a level 1 replica of the toon(bound items are obliterated) auto generated by otm when the transfer goes down, that way people sell all there unfathomable and just bring gold to another server effectively keeping Rares where they were and removing all problems with moving rares around and crashing prices
Oderint Dum Metuant.

What I was thinking is use Order and Chaos method. If you would like to move servers your character on other server will be nude with no items but still have same level..
You realise people have over 100mill of items?!, gold should come with a toon, non bound items should stay in a level 1 replica of the toon(bound items are obliterated) auto generated by otm when the transfer goes down, that way people sell all there **** and just bring gold to another server effectively keeping Rares where they were and removing all problems with moving rares around and crashing prices
Yea... Good point so allow for them to keep gold and items that bound or items that came from quest like armour:)

You realise people have over 100mill of items?!, gold should come with a toon, non bound items should stay in a level 1 replica of the toon(bound items are obliterated) auto generated by otm when the transfer goes down, that way people sell all there **** and just bring gold to another server effectively keeping Rares where they were and removing all problems with moving rares around and crashing prices
Why would you want to obliterate bound items.

As well, the level of the toon should be kept, and not set at level 1... Tell me if I misinterpreted your post.
Have questions? Click this sentence!
Click this. I dare you. Bet you wont.
Find me on Herne - Darkeice
Or on Balor - MisterWiskers
▼Please do this▼
Cross Platform!

Why would you want to obliterate bound items.

As well, the level of the toon should be kept, and not set at level 1... Tell me if I misinterpreted your post.
I don't get it either...if toons were set to level 1, then it would basically be the same thing as server transfers now... I personally woulnt want to lose my level or bound items
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.