Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Best collector in CH?

Zyz it makes me the best because I can make my own farm once otm adds the feature and Can u do that with voids/godly no u can't and also they're worth a lot, curry marsh browns are the rarest in the game then it's red roosters dumpies are rare but not as rare as marsh and red roosters and btw I prefer common chickens don't you?
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (138.34 KiB) Viewed 2201 times

Zyz it makes me the best because I can make my own farm once otm adds the feature and Can u do that with voids/godly no u can't and also they're worth a lot, curry marsh browns are the rarest in the game then it's red roosters dumpies are rare but not as rare as marsh and red roosters and btw I prefer common chickens don't you?
Oh cool. So CH is going to be like Farmville soon. You'll need to start building fences because when I release my collection of brackens, your poor chicken collection will be decimated
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Don't underestimate my chickens zyz they will whoop ure puppy butt...u don't know what they can do once set on u...I have been spamming admin and support to make chicken mounts but they made eagle...I am asking for chicken companions but they made birds I guess otm really hates its chickens

There are too many collectors on Sulis that either quit or sre inactive. Every collector now is basically selling their stuff for gold for 200+ stuff whilst I'm here with every green piece of fashion/green charm that's existed except for 2. I am working on owning both darkflame sets in the next month. I have loads of other junk things like Red Spectral Charm, Flaming Skull Warrior Charm, Purple Frostguard. I have those 6 event hats that you needed 180 plat to buy. I have a pumpkin bomb colletion aswell.. I'm the King of Green basically. I want to find a Connacht Vanquisher Shield but every old player quit with theirs ;'( I have a white dragon mount, 2m wings, stormskimmer.. Idk what I'm competing against though..
Sulis
CAUTION-216-Warrior
EchoOfSilence-166-Rogue
Marijuana-160-Druid
1mp-125-Mage
Rhexx-125-Ranger
Retribution/TRclan

Let's see, Dimples, Nadgo, ElliotRice, KingAchilles, Nimue, MF, Aggrim.. These people are collectors. Nadgo has 11m just sitting in his inventory. MF and Elliot dice each other a lot, they usually have several m's though.
Sulis
CAUTION-216-Warrior
EchoOfSilence-166-Rogue
Marijuana-160-Druid
1mp-125-Mage
Rhexx-125-Ranger
Retribution/TRclan

…I have 5k gold atm... Also I have a spear that I've only seen 1 other around. (If and seed member has one they don't count, they will never sell anything from any boss so it's not worth the argument.)
CROM/Active
Burgoise - 202+ smol DPS Warrior
Siliske - 170+ Hybrid Druid

Epona/Inactive
YungShottie - 170 Ranger - Retired

Best farming methods, get 200k in 30 minutes.
https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

I have 25 red candy canes. Pre nerf so you can sell for 3k each I think

I have 150 garlands probably. Only got one sparkly one. And I had to buy it. Such a nerfed event.
Roguish Warrior, or Warrish Rogue
Rogue 194, Warrior 176, Druid 112, Ranger 111, Mage 100, Bank 71