Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Next Event.

Personaly i think we need brake between this event and next. EVENT not suppose to be common thing, it suppose to be something special. I miss old days. Days with normal game without event
same i just went the regular game back when an event comes out i get sidetracked and start doing the quests and never get time to level because i am determined i just want a nice sunny lir's reach
YouTube
Want Auto Run?

Personaly i think we need brake between this event and next. EVENT not suppose to be common thing, it suppose to be something special. I miss old days. Days with normal game without event
same i just went the regular game back when an event comes out i get sidetracked and start doing the quests and never get time to level because i am determined i just want a nice sunny lir's reach
And then everybody complains that the event is taking too long..... just like how everybody wanted snow, and now people want it removed because of lag? You got what you asked for people lol
lvl 101 mage
lvl 150 rogue
lvl 80 warrior
lvl 100 ranger

I cant tell you how much I agree
WizFang-Mage-Taranis-197

"If I get reincarnated.... I wanna become a clam." - Monkey D. Luffy

There is not enough basic ingame content to make up for a lack of an event, 1 week into no event and everyone will stop playing due to boredom.
AlexTheL3gend - 220+ Warrior - Morrigan
Incineration - 205+ Ranger - Morrigan
Devastate - 180+ Rogue - Morrigan
Proud Clansman of Clan Avalon