Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Great 200 event boss tip

How about a non-plat bossing solution. If you have sigils, use them.

Otherwise: life steal does both dmg and heal. Get more vit. get an alt druid. Think about changing your strategy from kamikaze to preserving your life WHILE trying to kill the boss.
When it comes to endgame bosses, there are no non-plat bossing solutions. Just some solution involve less plat than others.
BarbellaReign-192
Tic-183
DrNovaKane-180+
Have you ever noticed that when people like something, they don't tell anyone, but when they hate something, they tell everyone?

Im sorry. I know I gave two options if you wanted to kill the boss using rogues. I believe it was somewhere in the last sentence. After you read that a few times, maybe you and your clan can either decide to use the other classes to kill the boss as so many other servers have done or make snow angels while the ch community laughs at how basic you are for thinking rogues can run over this boss, guns blazing, like in previous events. Regardless, you can stay mad at the fact you may not be able to adapt to new bosses and new tactics.
We have already killed a few 200 fulls. All i'm saying is your strategy is bad.
No my strategy isnt. Avoiding the overuse of rogues or using them wisely so they don't zerg and die every two seconds is pretty smart considering you would be wasting resources otherwise. We kill the 200 6 with about 25-30 players with little to no plat used as far as idols because people know how to stay alive and we adapt our strategy to fit the boss tactics. I use about two haste lix and the boss is usually within the last 15% by time i use a third lix so I usually just use rapid shot instead. I can see you guys zerging the boss with your rogues now. Matter of fact, I would love to watch your clan take down a 200 just so you can prove m wrong.
How is a strategy of running away every 3 seconds when you are supposed to be doing dmg to the boss good? Either your server has lots of druids, which if thats true then you have no idea of killing 200 with 2-3 druids. Or use your strategy and you take 4 hours on each 200 with everyone running away every 3 seconds.
Danu
Mattsneak Lvl 220* Rogue
Matthewgone 142 Ranger
Owner of Danu's Only Shadow Necro Dagger
Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi80S8 ... 6IQduEXiKA

Matt your an idiot, how is he being unrealistic some people dont like to spamm the restos button every second with ever lixer activated we cant buy unlimited plat with 50k+ restos use your brain b4 you make stupid posts
She*
BarbellaReign-192
Tic-183
DrNovaKane-180+
Have you ever noticed that when people like something, they don't tell anyone, but when they hate something, they tell everyone?

Highlight where i said run away every aoe.
Aoe skill happens like every 3-5 sec :lol:
Once again, highlight where I said run away every aoe the boss cast.
BarbellaReign-192
Tic-183
DrNovaKane-180+