Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Great 200 event boss tip

Just be a bow rogue like me :) quiver of wind and a sturdy shortbow. I've got 3000 attack and 1300 dmg. Sure I don't have skills but it's better than using resto like crack
Wat. I would do this

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

Just be a bow rogue like me :) quiver of wind and a sturdy shortbow. I've got 3000 attack and 1300 dmg. Sure I don't have skills but it's better than using resto like crack
Crafted short bow is 2000 speed vs the 2259 of sturdy. Both are 10 pierce. It's impressive u have that much damage with it lol.

Wind offhand is better high str if you are lower str higher dex then elemental offhand is likely better. If you use wind dont forget about the skill it gives so at least u got somethin!
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

^Lol I love how u say 'just use ur sigils' as if we all have tons of them, I personally have only 97 health ones. I havent been in a fight since new engine and generally in a while due lack of time, hope ur all enjoying :)
Pop a regen lix, im sure your server is abundant with them just like the other servers. Not only will it work during your attack intervals, but stack on top of you sigils. So don't act like sigils are the only way to make this strategy work. If you are too petty to use a simple solution because you won't be dealing dps during that time, then use idols instead and line OTM pockets.
The problem is it is a bad strategy. It isnt a good idea during a boss fight to have everyone standing not attacking the boss every 5 sec, because you would never get damage on the boss.
Im sorry. I know I gave two options if you wanted to kill the boss using rogues. I believe it was somewhere in the last sentence. After you read that a few times, maybe you and your clan can either decide to use the other classes to kill the boss as so many other servers have done or make snow angels while the ch community laughs at how basic you are for thinking rogues can run over this boss, guns blazing, like in previous events. Regardless, you can stay mad at the fact you may not be able to adapt to new bosses and new tactics.
BarbellaReign-192
Tic-183
DrNovaKane-180+
Have you ever noticed that when people like something, they don't tell anyone, but when they hate something, they tell everyone?

Crafted short bow is 2000 speed vs the 2259 of sturdy. Both are 10 pierce. It's impressive u have that much damage with it lol.

Wind offhand is better high str if you are lower str higher dex then elemental offhand is likely better. If you use wind dont forget about the skill it gives so at least u got somethin!
Heat does most dmg to obelisk, so fiery quiv is best. But I am borrowing what I can so don't have a say :s

Heat does most dmg to obelisk, so fiery quiv is best. But I am borrowing what I can so don't have a say :s
Yea I was speaking generally. I also have reason to believe the magic quivver probably works as well as fire. However few ppl own them.
220+ toons

Toon histogram:

Either use sanctuary/natures breath in DPS groups, or run away when boss starts casting AoE.

Worry about your reliance on idols rather than fixing idols.
Healers in the DPS group? Ain't nobody got druids fo dat!
A Mage is like a Lamborghini, You don't get one as your first car or daily driver and there are cheaper cars that go faster and are more comfortable anyway.

Either use sanctuary/natures breath in DPS groups, or run away when boss starts casting AoE.

Worry about your reliance on idols rather than fixing idols.
+1
Thankfully the game is moving toward actually needing druids in groups. Maybe more people will actually play them.

However if you have 2000+ health sigs as a rogue you can still just tank it out and step back for sigil breaks and don't need one.

Hmm I have an idea. People don't want to play druids so lets make the game harder so they have to! Games were never meant to be fun...
A Mage is like a Lamborghini, You don't get one as your first car or daily driver and there are cheaper cars that go faster and are more comfortable anyway.

+1
Thankfully the game is moving toward actually needing druids in groups. Maybe more people will actually play them.

However if you have 2000+ health sigs as a rogue you can still just tank it out and step back for sigil breaks and don't need one.

Hmm I have an idea. People don't want to play druids so lets make the game harder so they have to! Games were never meant to be fun...
People didn't want to play Druids because they felt useless and no one would group them. They are also hard to level solo since no groups yet can make leveling quite a bit better for everyine. Somthng is wrong with a game where there are 5 classes and over 40% are rogues.
220+ toons

Toon histogram:

Love how everyone's solution is plat related, yeah get sigils to keep you alive.. Yeah pop a health elix.. Yeah buy old idols.
Only good advice ive heard is druids with heals but on danu we only have 3 good druids and they are usually on tanks. Hmm.
-Guardian of Ascension -
Rogue : Noodle - 196
Druid : Pasta 170