Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

iTunes screenshots competition CLOSED!

We are running a competition to add new screenshots to the iTunes App Store page for Celtic Heroes!

Please send in your retina / ipad resolution screenshots, these should be shots that show the game looking cool, they can be of your clan fighting a boss, a nice group picture, or a picture of your inventory, or basically anything that would look nice on iTunes and help new players to decide to download the game.

Please send any images to screenshots@onethumbmobile.com, with symbols and names turned off so the image looks cleaner.

There will be in-game prizes for any screenshots that are used on the iTunes page!

Thanks, I am really looking forward to seeing any screenshots you send in!

Re: iTunes screenshots competition

ooh this will be fun hehe, one of the first competitions :D
Rosmerta
Formerly the original Eo.
iOS Beta Tester Pre-Otherworld
Currently KEnergy
Been a Part of the Greatest Clans in Rosmerta through the thick and thin.
Templars - TemplarElites - Synergy - KSksers - Alliance - United - Revenge - Mythology

Thanks for the posts so far and the email entries.

Any requests for what the in-game prize should be? It could be platinum or some other prize.

Thanks!
Maybe an unique item ?

Edit: What is the deadline by the way ?
Last edited by Yathor on Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Any requests for what the in-game prize should be? It could be platinum or some other prize.

Thanks!
Platinum is ok, I suppose. But platinum runs out eventually.

I was thinking more like a constant positive reminder of your victory. A costume charm? Unique weapon or armour, maybe? Something special, therefore non-tradable as well.

If it is weaponry or armour, it shouldn't be excessively powerful or even a relatively useful, just decorative (naturally with competition rewards).
I agree on the second part; decorative, without extreme powerful bonuses. But it should be tradeable to pass to other accounts eventually :)

Thanks!
Platinum is ok, I suppose. But platinum runs out eventually.

I was thinking more like a constant positive reminder of your victory. A costume charm? Unique weapon or armour, maybe? Something special, therefore non-tradable as well.

If it is weaponry or armour, it shouldn't be excessively powerful or even a relatively useful, just decorative (naturally with competition rewards).
~ xfcprx ~ Warrior ~ Level 121 ~
~ 2012 Screenshot Competition Winner ~

A customized item for the top 3 players would be really cool to see. A hat with your name on it, an item specifically designed for your character, or something of that sort. I would love to see something special rather then platinum (which can be obtained at any time). It might require a bit of extra effort but its a priceless reward that the player could treasure for as long as they play.