Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Infinity read this (recycling event items)

If OTM doesn't recycle event items you have a small market for your previous years items:

those who were in the event, who remember the items, and don't have them anymore.

If OTM recycles the items guess what? Your market grows. Now everyone who ever has been to a halloween event remembers the items, since they were the same when they played.

Now they see your halloween 2011 helmet and are like: woah awesome this wasn't fashion then?? And they find it interesting and want to buy it.

1. because they remember the item from the halloween they attended 2012, 2013 ect.

2. they see yours from 2011 and it has extra value for them now.

If the items change new people won't know about or care about the previous years items since they don't have sentimental value for them.

And obviously you will always still have the people who were there in 2011 who will want them.
Nerfed Mage ~140
Why play a class where skills cost more than other classes for same damage?
Why play a class with no auto attack?
Why play a class with 1/3 the armor?
Why play a caster?

Copy this sig! :)

Wiki: http://www.wisdomunderground.com/wiki

Re: Infinity read this (recycling event items)

Hmmmm. Yes I have thought about this but I'm not totally sure if this will work out in my favor or not. I need to sleep and not be drunk to reply to this.

Holy crap my Halloween night was insane... INSANE...
While its fresh on my mind... It started out with alllllll of my plans getting ruined... So I went to this apartment complex. I found my friends who where not answering their phone.. Found them randomly within the first 3 minutes.. So that worked out.. Then we all wanted to score some Molly...
So I walk into this random apartment and low and behold I knew 95% of the people there... That was WEIRD...
Ok so then me and my friends start just looking around for parties ( I felt super lame doing that )
And then we found a few parties... After we get to the second party after party hoppin.. I met this dude and asked him for Molly... He's like.. You ran into the Molly king bro.. So we go back to his house and I score some of the best purest Molly I have ever seen in my life... It as seriously amazing, I'm still rolling.
I chat with him for forever... Then I'm like.. Ok I'm peacin out ( 1:30 am.. Bars close at 2:00 am )
I head down town and walk into this bar... And because I'm a genius.. I start looking all over the flore.. I found this debit apple and was like.. Helllllll yeah... So I ended up grabbing tons and tons of hot chicks and bought shots for everyone at the bar... 286 bucks later... The bar starts to close and I have to close out my tab... My super fine bartender who was like..l omg... This guy is crazy.... I gave her a $100 dollar tip and signed the check with " fk me later? " I didn't get l
Iucky with that .. Oh by the way I had made out with allot of super hot chicks in the bar within the first 10 minutes I was there... I was like... My night is horrible.. So allot of them made out with me.. That was nice.. Especially since they where super hot... Ok so the bar is closing... I leave and am standing next to this cute chick waiting for the light to turn red so we can walk across.. I end up walking with her and her friends like 5 blocks away from my car... And then she's like... Ok we got to go...( after she gets my number ) I'm like... You bisnich... So then I start walking back I get a few hundred yards and I spot this audi A8 with some really cute girls inside... I walk up to the window and am like... Roll it down... They do and we start chatting... I ask for a ride back to my car... I get in.. I'm like.. So soooo did you buy this... ( they are silent ) I'm like.. I'm unimpressed.... Then I ask.. Do you make the payments atleast?? ( silence... ) I'm like.. Ok now I'm really unimpressed... Then they go ... Ok ok well atleast I payed for my boob job... I'm like.. Ok I'm back to being impressed.. They are like..
Are you gay.. I'm like... " hell yeah I am! " then they are like.. Ok feel them... So I'm grabbing all over her awesome boobs and then these guys walk past and are like.. Whoa!!! Then we turn the light on inside so they can see and I motorboat her really good. And then licked all over her ta tas ... Gooohhhhh they where so awesome ... I want them in my face again..
Anyways... I get taken back to my car... And while getting out I'm like.. I'm totally not gay, thanks for the ride!
( wish you coulda seen their faces ) bahahaha... Dummies..
So then I decide to sober up before I drive... I go sit next to this cute chick and spark up a convo... Turns out she's going to be on TV next year doing allot of chef stuff with her own TV show... She was really interesting and neat...she wants to help me with my taco trailer.. She said she's an amazing chef and has some amazing recipes she wants to give me...
All in all I had a great time... Allot of other crazy stuff happened but I would get banned for posting it on the forums. Tonight was successful even though I didn't get laid...

Hmmmm. Yes I have thought about this but I'm not totally sure if this will work out in my favor or not. I need to sleep and not be drunk to reply to this.

While its fresh on my mind... It started out with alllllll of my plans getting ruined... So I went to this apartment complex. I found my friends who where not answering their phone.. Found them randomly within the first 3 minutes.. So that worked out.. Then we all wanted to score some Molly...
So I walk into this random apartment and low and behold I knew 95% of the people there... That was WEIRD...
Ok so then me and my friends start just looking around for parties ( I felt super lame doing that )
And then we found a few parties... After we get to the second party after party hoppin.. I met this dude and asked him for Molly... He's like.. You ran into the Molly king bro.. So we go back to his house and I score some of the best purest Molly I have ever seen in my life... It as seriously amazing, I'm still rolling.
I chat with him for forever... Then I'm like.. Ok I'm peacin out ( 1:30 am.. Bars close at 2:00 am )
I head down town and walk into this bar... And because I'm a genius.. I start looking all over the flore.. I found this debit apple and was like.. Helllllll yeah... So I ended up grabbing tons and tons of hot chicks and bought shots for everyone at the bar... 286 bucks later... The bar starts to close and I have to close out my tab... My super fine bartender who was like..l omg... This guy is crazy.... I gave her a $100 dollar tip and signed the check with " fk me later? " I didn't get l
Iucky with that .. Oh by the way I had made out with allot of super hot chicks in the bar within the first 10 minutes I was there... I was like... My night is horrible.. So allot of them made out with me.. That was nice.. Especially since they where super hot... Ok so the bar is closing... I leave and am standing next to this cute chick waiting for the light to turn red so we can walk across.. I end up walking with her and her friends like 5 blocks away from my car... And then she's like... Ok we got to go...( after she gets my number ) I'm like... You bisnich... So then I start walking back I get a few hundred yards and I spot this audi A8 with some really cute girls inside... I walk up to the window and am like... Roll it down... They do and we start chatting... I ask for a ride back to my car... I get in.. I'm like.. So soooo did you buy this... ( they are silent ) I'm like.. I'm unimpressed.... Then I ask.. Do you make the payments atleast?? ( silence... ) I'm like.. Ok now I'm really unimpressed... Then they go ... Ok ok well atleast I payed for my boob job... I'm like.. Ok I'm back to being impressed.. They are like..
Are you gay.. I'm like... " hell yeah I am! " then they are like.. Ok feel them... So I'm grabbing all over her awesome boobs and then these guys walk past and are like.. Whoa!!! Then we turn the light on inside so they can see and I motorboat her really good. And then licked all over her ta tas ... Gooohhhhh they where so awesome ... I want them in my face again..
Anyways... I get taken back to my car... And while getting out I'm like.. I'm totally not gay, thanks for the ride!
So then I decide to sober up before I drive... I go sit next to this cute chick and spark up a convo... Turns out she's going to be on TV next year doing allot of chef stuff with her own TV show... She was really interesting and neat...she wants to help me with my taco trailer.. She said she's an amazing chef and has some amazing recipes she wants to give me...
All in all I had a great time... Allot of other crazy stuff happened but I would get banned for posting it on the forums. Tonight was successful even though I didn't get laid...
Didnt even need to read a paragraph to know what happend....
Just Your Friendly Neighborhood Hated Neighbor!

Infinity, I read your reply and it was EPIC.
You are a crazy crazy man. Lolololol
D0nk0 Lvl143 warrior
D1nk1 lvl90 druid (retired)
D2nk2 lvl70 ranger (retired)
D3nk3 lvl128 druid (dual log)
D4nk4 Lvl142 ranger (tri log)
D6nk6 lvl80 mage (retired)

General of PRIME
Proud owner of 2 full darkflame sets

D5nk5 lvl85 rogue (arawn)

And then you woke up....Next to your mom...
This is what happens when you challenge the better clan on sever.
Your ass shoots flames, literally your ass will shoot flames.

Holy crap Infinity, that is so crazy because,

My Halloween night was insane too....INSANE...
Like yours Infinity,
Mine started out with alllllll of my plans getting ruined... So I went to this apartment complex. I found my friends who where not answering their phone.. Found them randomly within the first 3 minutes.. So that worked out.. Then we all wanted to score some Molly...
All in all I had a great time... Allot of other Made up Sh*t happened to me too Inifinity, but I would get banned for posting it on the forums.

:roll:
Gort
CH Wiki Editor
Fix Druid OTM! http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/view ... 48&t=42033
Most Druids are dual-device.
I won't buy Plat until Druid issues are addressed.
Add this to your signature to show support.