Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Favourite Class

What is everybody's favourite class? I like rouges beacause of the skill Sneaky Attacks. I have only played as rangers, rogue and a little bit of warrior. I am interested to see what is the most popular class so i can give that class a try. :D

Re: Favourite Class

I've noticed within my clan that rogue is the most POPULAR class. However I personally play a druid and I definitely enjoy the ability of being able to heal yourself while standing a long way back and tearing your enemy apart. Then again, at this stage in the game I can go up close, but that's not to say it will stay that way.

Most def Druid, i like the same points as staying far away, healing friends and myself. Looking forward to the new spells too. More than one attack! hahah
World: Arawn
IGN: Etive
Class: Druid lvl 55
Clan: (Leader) RedBranch

Most excited for the lightning spell. I'm really hoping its not a giant fireball or I'm going to point a gun to my head, or fireball in this case. Its like being a sith, just not at all. ;)
The new skills are shown on the home page.

Everything's a fireball. What do you expect on a iphone mmo? A very impressive one at that, with a good dev team!
Oh I'm certainly not expecting anything absurd. I have good reason to believe that the lightning spell won't be a giant fireball though. We'll just have to see.