Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

I'm leaving the last comment.

I'm leaving the last comment.
Celtic Heroes is an old game, but it's a pretty cool game, and I think it's still a game that never lags behind other games.
Basically, RPG is the best game where users get a sense of accomplishment because of the characters that collect, grow, and stand in a higher position. And I'm proud that everything I've accomplished is completely mine.
I could feel a lot of those elements in this game in a short time.

However, no matter how good a game is, we can't overlook the fact that everything can be reversed in an instant by the way the game company operates.
I was controlled by the game company for what I achieved, something I didn't even commit. I will be able to play again if I leave the sanctions period, but I think it will be difficult to try the game again because of the anxiety that I can be criticized for something I didn't do in any way and controlled even if I don't want to.
So I decided to give up.
Because what I've achieved in this game doesn't feel like mine anymore. It's my account, but the fact that I can be blocked enough and possibly permanently blocked at any time for things I didn't do is pretty terrible.
It's very terrible that what I've spent my time and my cash and got justly can be controlled by someone. So suddenly, all the interest in this game disappeared.

I felt quite betrayed by the game company after the unfair control, and I was shocked again by the company's attitude of not coming up with a future solution to the unfair measures.
They post the update news but don't take it seriously about the unreasonable situation facing one user. No response. To them, it just sounds like an annoying complaint from a light user.
I decided to say goodbye rather than get angry at their attitude of taking customers lightly.
I would like to express my gratitude to everyone who has left comments and helped me. I hope you have a happy time.
I won't post any more comments like this anymore. I apologize to everyone who was annoyed by my writing.