Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: DECA please post here too, not only on Discord

Totally agree. Not okay to post only on discord. What about all of us that dont use discord! Been playing for years and this is how you pay back? By keeping me in the dark?
Rabalder is a 2 world mage. If you see me in Crom or Epona, then it is realy me you see. If you see me somewhere else, just ignore it. It is fake and will probably not be as pleasant as the real thing :)

100% Agree!!
I just found out that they had a costume contest just for their players on discord? How is that fair?
I was stuck in tavern for 2 days. Couldn't find any bug solution here. I had to make a new account and go to tavern and ask in area if anyone knew fix for bug. They said it was reported in discord and solutions were there. Used to be able to Google search for whatever you wanted and it would send you to the posting in forum that you needed. Not now.

I want to support game and saved money all summer for double plat. But if I can't participate without discord, not sure.

I just found out that they had a costume contest just for their players on discord? How is that fair?
It was a design mount or boss contest, but was for discord players only. I tried to look up the pics of winners today. Couldn't figure out how. I think old threads are removed? Forum was better IMO. Like you said, you could do internet search and look at old posts. Deca should make this main posting place and then post a link to Discord...not the other way around.
Level 223 Warrior
Level 220 Druid

I completely agree that DECA should prioritize posting updates and information here. Yes, there is more regular activity on discord, but there are still a good number of people who are used to coming to the official game forums for info and questions.

I believe that DECA should work to unify both community interaction platforms to some degree.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

You have to get with the times.

If you don't get on the train you will be left behind.

It gives them a direct communication to their players and a lot of flexibility.

Also the world/the game is mobile.

Having a phone app to connect to their users suits them better than a form website.
Forum is a better place for detailed discussion/feedback/suggestions cause it’s easier to archive things so it doesn’t get lost. I like discord don’t get me wrong, but it’s not even Decas discord just an unverified community one. Makes communication kinda awkward and frustrating to some.