Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Doesn’t get email when password resetting

Hi!

The other day, Thursday, I was going to play some celtic heroes. I had forgot my password so I set up for resetting my password. I wrote my username and correct mail, as it said it sent an email and all was good. Unfortunately I still haven’t got any email to this day. Now it’s Saturday, and still nothing. I’ve contacted deca and provided information they suggested about my account, but haven’t heard from them after that.

It gets a bit frustrating, as this makes it impossible for me to login. (Seems like it reset the password, but I haven’t got the email.) I’ve checked spam and junk folders too. Nothing.
Anyone knowing what’s going on? I hope this can be resolved, as I like playing this game

All for now, all the best

Re: Doesn’t get email when password resetting

DECA hasn't really ever monitored this forum that much (and tbh I don't check if that often either xD). DECA pretty much only uses it for announcements.

Their support team is pretty decent though from what I've heard. However it's possible that they don't work on the weekends, which could be why you didn't get a response on Saturday. I'd be curious to know if/when you got a response from them!
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Hi!

The other day, Thursday, I was going to play some celtic heroes. I had forgot my password so I set up for resetting my password. I wrote my username and correct mail, as it said it sent an email and all was good. Unfortunately I still haven’t got any email to this day. Now it’s Saturday, and still nothing. I’ve contacted deca and provided information they suggested about my account, but haven’t heard from them after that.

It gets a bit frustrating, as this makes it impossible for me to login. (Seems like it reset the password, but I haven’t got the email.) I’ve checked spam and junk folders too. Nothing.
Anyone knowing what’s going on? I hope this can be resolved, as I like playing this game

All for now, all the best
They’re having issues with yahoo.

I belive they might have problems with some automated e-mail stuff. Tried to register an e-mail for a new account and it said ‘follow the instructions in the e-mail you got’ and I got no mail from them at all.
Rabalder is a 2 world mage. If you see me in Crom or Epona, then it is realy me you see. If you see me somewhere else, just ignore it. It is fake and will probably not be as pleasant as the real thing :)