Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Do you want to play a game!!! WTH

It appears that someone may have gotten access to the system that DECA uses to push notifications to CH. Don't click any further notifications from CH for the time being.

This one apparently just goes to a short youtube video, but it's possible they run it through some IP tracker redirects that could allow them to gain information about you.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Re: Do you want to play a game!!! WTH

It appears that someone may have gotten access to the system that DECA uses to push notifications to CH. Don't click any further notifications from CH for the time being.

This one apparently just goes to a short youtube video, but it's possible they run it through some IP tracker redirects that could allow them to gain information about you.
Thankyou for letting us know Eragon. I sure hope it hasnt because alot of people has pressed on it. I sent what u said to my clans LINE. We should all be very careful. Tbh i thought it was some in game event as my phone only showed part of it lol but then i pressed it and was like wth and was expecting the game to be in the state it was last time.
Rayla lvl 220 Warrior Belenus Chief of clan Bloom
Sarai lvl 60 PvP Warrior Chief of 60Heroes of Belenus

YouTube: Dragon Guard Gaming for Ch content