Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Tavern Log-in Spot

For some reason every time i log off on any of my characters, it automatically sends them to tavern. Has any1 else experienced this?

if you arent aware, its a global location which means loading in and out of it take longer than using a normal leystone. On top of this with server log-ins being buggy, i literally want to chuck my phone out of a window. If any1 knows anything pls drop some info lol
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

Re: Tavern Log-in Spot

I have experienced that before but only on an account where I had a dedicated cooking toon who was always in tavern.
Other toons on the same account would automatically end up in tavern after logging out
Happy Healz, Karotte and a whole lot of other names
I like cooking, fishing and rare stuff

Yes, was very annoying to get stuck in this loop...the only way I could find to get out of it was a pain...I had to log the toon in the tavern, leave the tavern to another map, then log out, and change server log into the new server, log out, then I was able to get out of this loop, but I also had to do it for each toon stuck in the loop :/

Now I try to never log out in the tavern if I can help it, I go to another map, wait a few seconds, then log off...so far doing this I haven't got into that loop again
HarmsWay 233 tank
HarmFull 233 rogue
HarmLess 222 druid
HarmsReach 228 ranger
HarmAgeddon 222 mage

Yes, was very annoying to get stuck in this loop...the only way I could find to get out of it was a pain...I had to log the toon in the tavern, leave the tavern to another map, then log out, and change server log into the new server, log out, then I was able to get out of this loop, but I also had to do it for each toon stuck in the loop :/

Now I try to never log out in the tavern if I can help it, I go to another map, wait a few seconds, then log off...so far doing this I haven't got into that loop again
Thanks for the tip. I've been stuck all day between my 2 characters in the tavern. Character stuck usually works, but didn't this time. It did nothing. I logged into another server and then logged back into the server with my stuck character in the tavern. I was able to map to castle and log off. Both characters are now in castle (instead of one being moved back to tavern). Thanks! Hopefully it lasts
Level 223 Warrior
Level 220 Druid