Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Server issues

Same for me bro. Wish they would provide some information about it. Idk maybe here on the forum. Lol but I confirm servers not red but won't connect.
220 warrior Awstin Grant
205 rogue Angus Blaney
206 ranger Kluster
Long live fingal server

I was online when it happened. (About 10pm) I was talking to my friend then all of a sudden my game glitched out and I couldn't use chat then froze then crashed. I tried to log back in but then it kept doing the same thing that's happening for you. I even tried it on my other device with my other account but wouldn't let me log in. My guess is that it happened to everyone or they done a reset and it went wrong and they forgot to tell us. Idk
Rayla lvl 220 Warrior Belenus Chief of clan Bloom
Sarai lvl 60 PvP Warrior Chief of 60Heroes of Belenus

YouTube: Dragon Guard Gaming for Ch content

Oh no I tried to log my rogue just now and it wasn't there!!! Not even my camper! What's happened :(
I hope the same hasn't happened to my lvl 208 warrior or I might actually cry. Maybe someone is hacking the game again or the beta testing has affected the other severs??

Heroes!

By now you have probably already heard about our upcoming Cloud Beta Test. In order to fully test the functionality of the servers we have prepared a small “get together”.
At 9PM CET (8PM UTC, 4PM EST/GMT-4) some people from the DECA-Team are going to join the server Epona on the testing realms.

Ever wanted to directly ask questions to the Devs or just chat with them? Now is your time! You will be able to take part in a small quiz where you can win some platinum prizes while we test the servers.

The goal of this test is to gather as many people as possible in Farcrag Castle. So even if you do not have a character on Epona yet, you can just create a fresh one on the Beta Server and join us!

Please have a look at our initial announcement for a “How to join the CH Beta”.

So I joined beta and can't even log in for your fun little "gathering" I keep getting a message that reads that my credentials are not valid. This is total BS! In 8 years on this game I've never seen such inconvenience and unprofessionalism. I sure hope we get major compensation for all of this garbage!

You should post "How to leave the CH Beta!

Normal severs arnt working eather :(
I think my rogue deleted it's self. I'm so annoyed because it had my lvl 60s PvP gear on it . I better be able to log my main or I'm gonna be sad

Heroes!

By now you have probably already heard about our upcoming Cloud Beta Test. In order to fully test the functionality of the servers we have prepared a small “get together”.
At 9PM CET (8PM UTC, 4PM EST/GMT-4) some people from the DECA-Team are going to join the server Epona on the testing realms.

Ever wanted to directly ask questions to the Devs or just chat with them? Now is your time! You will be able to take part in a small quiz where you can win some platinum prizes while we test the servers.

The goal of this test is to gather as many people as possible in Farcrag Castle. So even if you do not have a character on Epona yet, you can just create a fresh one on the Beta Server and join us!

Please have a look at our initial announcement for a “How to join the CH Beta”.

So I joined beta and can't even log in for your fun little "gathering" I keep getting a message that reads that my credentials are not valid. This is total BS! In 8 years on this game I've never seen such inconvenience and unprofessionalism. I sure hope we get major compensation for all of this garbage!

You should post "How to leave the CH Beta!
If you haven't figured it out yet you have to leave beta from Google play store. And you many have to reinstall game after to get back to original server
220 warrior Awstin Grant
205 rogue Angus Blaney
206 ranger Kluster
Long live fingal server