Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Is having This Skain set Even Worth it now?

So Long story short I am level 210 warrior. And Had finally aquired a certain number of gear jewelry armor and things that Add a ton of poison damage. But Then I got a Royal Bloodleaf Necklace which Definitely boosts my main stats much higher. I'm just looking for Any players opinion on the matter. Not sure how much poison effects level 210 and up mobs anyways. I'm gonna list the items that I wear to give you an idea of the Poison Thing I was trying to get going.
1. DarkScale Helm of the moon (everything else is armor wise is regular DL armor (adds 100 poison)
2. Reaper Ring (adds 100 poison with skill)
3. Skain Bloodthorn Set (adds 200 Poison dmg I believe)
4. Offhand : Runic Dagger of Spite (120 Poison dmg or something)
That's all the Stuff that adds the poison damage.
Combined with My Voidbolt Halberd it's so good. But then I recently got Dark Axe of Solar Flames. Which Technically because of the skill it adds and The damage of that skill is better.

So I use the dark solar flame axe with the dagger for now with the Posion gear. But then .... I ended up getting a Royal Blood Leaf necklace which Clearly Ups my best Stats Up way higher. And thus will cancel out the Skain set I have. ( I also have the Skain storm leaf set but don't think it's gonna make a difference)
So I'm just trying to find out if Somehow The Skain Bloodthorn Set Is better to use at my level than a BL necklace? Or any info on poison Damage and 210! And up mobs.