Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Update time/date...

It's really disappointing to see how they take decades to bring out an update with no content and minuscule, it just shows that any REAL new content like new maps, new bosses or both is apparently light years away. I said and I repeat, as long as Warhammer is the priority, ch is getting more and more stagnant, investing plat in this game is a big ignorance, and that's not hate, I'm just saying that you who buy plat, are putting your money in an old abandoned game.

It's really disappointing to see how they take decades to bring out an update with no content and minuscule, it just shows that any REAL new content like new maps, new bosses or both is apparently light years away. I said and I repeat, as long as Warhammer is the priority, ch is getting more and more stagnant, investing plat in this game is a big ignorance, and that's not hate, I'm just saying that you who buy plat, are putting your money in an old abandoned game.
I understand where your coming from, but it's like a childhood dream to see this game rise again and I don't wanna abandon it or not support it myself... It's a crying shame we get so little (don't hate me) but at least we can try our best to still support it, in hope's that it will eventually pick back up again. Here's to praying we never see this game and or our beloved characters die out,

Maybe use your eyes.. it was confirmed to drop on july 13th…
Last edited by Voldemort on Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed insult
Herne - Warrior 214 Full EDL
Epona - Ranger 230 Full Doch
Epona - Rogue 191 Full DL
Epona - Mage 232 Full Doch
Donn - Ranger 215 Full Edl

Biggest waste of Doch on epona but whatever I earned it....

Please refrain from insulting one another guys - not a good look :)
He's back o:
Danu
E3: Rogue (223)
Annihilate: Rogue (200)

Shadow9: Warrior (222)
36O: Ranger (220)
On Ice: Ice Mage (220)
On Fire: Ice Fire (220)

Instagram: @celtic_tavern (I do daily uploads, feel free to come say hi)