Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

An idea

hello fellow humans,
Just posting an idea for a new boss (just agree to it .-.)

Boss: is the ragged vendor (he is tired that most people have stopped buying his fash as only a select few still buy and use it)
he is a level 230 boss (does not drop 230 gear) instead he drops 6 items.
5 of which can be any imp+ item from prot/dino/gele/bt
he will have a weekly spawn.
As for the last drop, it is called ragged relic.
- each ragged relic allows you can imbued them into the ragged fash (at the vendors store) and obtain a +10 stat increase for each ragged item. (creating the ragged effect set)

.-.

Re: An idea

ngl I low key love this, I can already imagine a towering figure looming over the heroes gathers in Lirs reach with glowing red eyes.

Maybe a low lvl dot like the ow flames coming into the aggy pit if you are not wearing a full set of ragged fash? 0.o
Danu
E3: Rogue (223)
Annihilate: Rogue (200)

Shadow9: Warrior (222)
36O: Ranger (220)
On Ice: Ice Mage (220)
On Fire: Ice Fire (220)

Instagram: @celtic_tavern (I do daily uploads, feel free to come say hi)

ngl I low key love this, I can already imagine a towering figure looming over the heroes gathers in Lirs reach with glowing red eyes.

Maybe a low lvl dot like the ow flames coming into the aggy pit if you are not wearing a full set of ragged fash? 0.o
yes that is a perfect idea.
another thing that they could do is give him a skill, from each end game boss (bt/dino/prot/gele) and make that his 90-120 second skill (random)

I do like the idea of a boss dropping better items, got to be careful with fashion giving stats though. It doesnt sound like you mean for the bonus to make a difference but i think if they did it at all there should be an equal debuff. I think random skills is a pretty cool idea. Imagine gele dmg skill followed by dino teleport.

Can he drop fresh loot D:
#ExpandTheLootTable
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Idea: fix fashion effects that were killed by engine update or too small to see
YES!
Bob The God

Can he drop fresh loot D:
#ExpandTheLootTable
So much of the loot is badly designed though, I don't trust them to make unique and effective gear at this point which is why I'd rather see more of the good drops they have made.
Comes down to whether or not they provide beta testers with the opportunity to provide feedback on the loot. Sometimes they listen, sometimes they don’t, but it’s obvious when beta feedback happens and when it doesn’t lel.
Other thing is the more overall loot there is the increase in odds that there is something decent :lol:
Bob The God