Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Servers are down please devs help us :(

Hello!

The team has reboot all servers and they are up and running. We'll continue to monitor the situation closely in case there are still issues.

Thanks for reporting it to us!
Can you guys consider increasing the size of sparkles on purple party hat plz, to the size of lanrik sparkles??? Says “exclusive sparkling hat” but you can hardly see them!

It’s the one thing I ask from you guys lol.

Hello!

The team has reboot all servers and they are up and running. We'll continue to monitor the situation closely in case there are still issues.

Thanks for reporting it to us!

Servers going down, no updates for ages, hundreds complaints here but nobody answers.

Don't monitor so much...........

If the Devs dont monitor the game, players complain. If the Devs monitor the game, players still complain.
Im confuse... whatever.

Buying raper ring 1m.
Lazy Boy
175+
Rogue
Epona
Just Play and Enjoy
September 2020

I like roll system but i hate Epona because of bots.

Dont update Celtic Heroes until the community will change, from worst (scammers, stubborn, Dom clans, bots, etc.) to friendly community.

So the servers imploded and they rebooted the servers. Anyone on epona could see this coming a mile away. I just hope the devs can be more proactive about this sort of thing in the future especially when players had been reporting lag issues for over a week. Don't you want to maintain a certain quality of life for the game?
Who would have thought the mediocrity of basically every server and the popularity of Epona would help destroy the game more with lag lol. Servers need to improve themselves, what they’re doing isn’t doing the game any justice anymore. I want to go to Epona myself, but also don’t want to because of intense lag due to overpopulation so I’m stuck.

Major reform is needed amongst servers, otherwise this game will continue to whither out and the devs will have nothing to come back to when Warhammer is stable enough to return to this game. I don’t like it when devs get all the blame, because the players are also at fault here.

If purple party hat sparkles were buffed though I’d be a happy man lol.

So the servers imploded and they rebooted the servers. Anyone on epona could see this coming a mile away. I just hope the devs can be more proactive about this sort of thing in the future especially when players had been reporting lag issues for over a week. Don't you want to maintain a certain quality of life for the game?
Who would have thought the mediocrity of basically every server and the popularity of Epona would help destroy the game more with lag lol. Servers need to improve themselves, what they’re doing isn’t doing the game any justice anymore. I want to go to Epona myself, but also don’t want to because of intense lag due to overpopulation so I’m stuck.

Major reform is needed amongst servers, otherwise this game will continue to whither out and the devs will have nothing to come back to when Warhammer is stable enough to return to this game. I don’t like it when devs get all the blame, because the players are also at fault here.

If purple party hat sparkles were buffed though I’d be a happy man lol.
player's fault is that they R leaving lot of servers which is kinda empty
Last edited by Joe_Gamer on Tue May 04, 2021 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.