Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Keyboard issues

My Samsung Tablets updated this morning (Galaxy Tab S5e, Android 11, Kernel 4.9.227.21312903) and the keyboard is no longer working in game.

The line comes up to type into, but no keyboard appears. I've tried various settings and various keyboards including Samsung, Google and Multiling...

Kinda stuck.

Re: Keyboard issues

My Samsung Tablets updated this morning (Galaxy Tab S5e, Android 11, Kernel 4.9.227.21312903) and the keyboard is no longer working in game.

The line comes up to type into, but no keyboard appears. I've tried various settings and various keyboards including Samsung, Google and Multiling...

Kinda stuck.
I just got a new phone trying to fix my problem of being unable to use my cell service to play. I am still only able to play using a wifi, not my carriers 5g or even 4g connection, but I had what sounds like a similar problem. In checking the chat settings for the game I found it had defaulted to "Hide Chat". When I turned that off I had a keyboard again. Hopefully that's your problem since you can solve it easily.

Kinda stuck.
IDK why dev's want us to hate them
they don't *** give us anything to know
they not announce anyshi*t

I just got a new phone trying to fix my problem of being unable to use my cell service to play. I am still only able to play using a wifi, not my carriers 5g or even 4g connection, but I had what sounds like a similar problem. In checking the chat settings for the game I found it had defaulted to "Hide Chat". When I turned that off I had a keyboard again. Hopefully that's your problem since you can solve it easily.
That did it. Funny thing is that box is checked on my phone but the keyboard still appears.

Oh, well, if it wasn't buggy as a bait shop it wouldn't be CH, right?

That did it. Funny thing is that box is checked on my phone but the keyboard still appears.

Oh, well, if it wasn't buggy as a bait shop it wouldn't be CH, right?
LOL. Sadly so true.

Go into your Settings once in game, click on Chat, uncheck Hide Chat Input.

Problem solved.
Thanks for the repeated solution.

Point is, still, that the option had been checked prior to the OS upgrade and the keyboard still worked.

On my phone, the option is checked and the keyboard still works.