Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Bot in game

So i sent an email but i hear alot of "support isnt going to do anything" so i figured its best to spread this as much as possible to eliminate botting scum from CH or at least one of em. So its no surprise people are using bot software to camp Rare mob spawns in alechemic quarters and corrupted gardens. Surely Support will notice this post and expedite whatever process or investigation they do.
Attachments
Screenshot_20210203-011137_Celtic Heroes.jpg
Screenshot_20210203-011137_Celtic Heroes.jpg (117.15 KiB) Viewed 1790 times
-Lamper

Re: Bot in game

Danu also has a Litch bot and a Blossoms bot that has been around for months now
Danu
E3: Rogue (223)
Annihilate: Rogue (200)

Shadow9: Warrior (222)
36O: Ranger (220)
On Ice: Ice Mage (220)
On Fire: Ice Fire (220)

Instagram: @celtic_tavern (I do daily uploads, feel free to come say hi)

Good morning fellas,

As it seems some of the celtic heroes players do not know the meaning between a joke and an straight up answer. As a matter of fact in the text i send to Lamper is taken out of context this is becaushe I noticed someone named TankyHero at the lich bane rings spot killing a 4*. He died and lamper was there where i send him the text “funny when ur bot cant even kill a 4*” after that he replied lol and never sayd anyting to where i found this post. Thats what i liked to spread the word about.
Last edited by Vindictus on Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

So i sent an email but i hear alot of "support isnt going to do anything" so i figured its best to spread this as much as possible to eliminate botting scum from CH or at least one of em. So its no surprise people are using bot software to camp Rare mob spawns in alechemic quarters and corrupted gardens. Surely Support will notice this post and expedite whatever process or investigation they do.
I really hope you don't become a lawyer because this is the worst proof I have ever seen. Don't even make danu bring up the many bots ascension has lmao
Speco: Warrior lvl 225
Spero: Ranger lvl 223
Spoocee: Rogue (locker) 190
Clan: Kindred
Danu

Its fun how greedy people try to make their opponends lookin bad. Sadly without any proof.

Lamper camped a whole day at one spot. And call others a botter who is doin same?!

Really funny
-Username: DeathDruid
-Retired Druid
-Druid on the server Danu

-Username: Similius
-Retired Rogue
-First lvl 60 on Server Danu