Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Cooking abilities

I was hoping someone could tell me what level mastery is recommended to make a profit on baras. My mastery is pretty low (250) but with extracts I seem to be able to cook exquisites or perfect bread 1/5 times. Will my exquisite rate go down if I cook more fruit cake instead?

Also is there any point in leveling past 160.

Re: Cooking abilities

The higher the mastery, the higher your odds of making an exq or perfected food item.

You'll need to grind a LOT of Gruel using a wisdom lix/extract to get it higher. You want your mastery to be as high as possible so you don't just get regular foods as much. The idea is to be as efficient as possible to yield the best results if you want to make profit off of it.

Think of it this way. You have a level 220 toon and a level 100 toon. You are in the process of farming Kelpie Horns, either for yourself or to resell for a profit. Which toon will be better at killing kelpies quickly? The 220 will because of the level differences. The damage difference on a level 105 Kelpie with a level 100 toon vs a level 220 toon is substantial. Cooking will be similar. The higher cooking you are, the easier it becomes, even with extracts.

There is a reason that people are level 190+ cooking or fishing. You're able to get a higher mastery (1900+) and food just becomes easier, not to mention the ability to cook the Tower Food Recipes.

Do you need to stress about getting 160+ cooking? Not unless you're a diehard cook or have nothing better to do. As long as you're able to cook what you need to cook, you're good. Definitely work on that mastery though so you're not getting just a bunch of "normal" food.

Re: Cooking abilities

To cook DECENT amount of baras Cooking level needed is 170 and mastery needed is 1600.

If making gold is ur priority there are other options. Cooking needs a lot of patience and little bit gold investment too.

As Somber pointed folks go beyond cooking lv190 to expand the mastery limit. At cooking lv195, making exquisites of tower food recipe like caviar becomes easy.
Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.