Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Hellforged brace

hello fellow heroes. currently farming Hellforged brace, will like help from fellow heroes in other servers.
is it a rare spawn, or if i kill mid area trolls it has a chance to spawn instead?
thank you!
Rosmerta/Nuada/Balor
old player that loves CH :)

Re: Hellforged brace

hello fellow heroes. currently farming Hellforged brace, will like help from fellow heroes in other servers.
is it a rare spawn, or if i kill mid area trolls it has a chance to spawn instead?
thank you!
hi,
why u leave?
inside thing i belive

Pretty rare spawn. It’s the middle area of trolls just before Mordy.

Don’t expect to get one right away. It takes time, lots of killing and LUCK.

On Epona, one guy farmed em for 4 months to get one. 3-4 hours each weekend. Took another 7 for his second one.

Another guy farmed for hours a day with no luck. Logged in one day and the mob was there.

As a general rule of farming ANY rare mob... always wait for full respawn of that area before logging out so you don’t potentially leave a rare mob up.

Pretty rare spawn. It’s the middle area of trolls just before Mordy.

Don’t expect to get one right away. It takes time, lots of killing and LUCK.

On Epona, one guy farmed em for 4 months to get one. 3-4 hours each weekend. Took another 7 for his second one.

Another guy farmed for hours a day with no luck. Logged in one day and the mob was there.

As a general rule of farming ANY rare mob... always wait for full respawn of that area before logging out so you don’t potentially leave a rare mob up.
yesh, its rair