Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Time for new chests? (Maybe bring back lanrik?)

wym they do make new fash sets, but guess what?

They suck, most no one wants them.

That's why people want the old stuff back, it was great and well designed.

The design team now thinks that more is good. In reality thats wrong. We don't want bulky fashion for our toons.

Have a look at what is popular from the past. Crowns barely cover your head but they were popular. Lugh masks just cover the face and thats it but they are extremly popular. Woads are legit mostly just paintings on your chest and thats it but those are popular too. Hunter and lanrik fit tightly to the character, no extra fluff we don't want.

Celtic Heroes doesn't know what good fashion is anymore thus why we want old fashion back.
Ashley A - Mabon - Novalis - 222 - Mage
Azona - Mabon - Novalis - 209 - Druid
0x15 - Mabon - Novalis - 216 - Rogue

Allymia - Epona - 220 - Rogue
Fire Mage - Epona - 220 - Mage

Aethinry Donn - Belenus - 221 - Warrior
Dakara - Belenus - 200 - Mage

They need to stop recycling old content, it's getting repetitive. Obviously that won't happen because they'd rather throw an already established fan base in the trash. I stopped buying plat because they don't deserve my money, maybe if they came out with new stuff then hell yeah but that won't happen anytime soon. I just hope they realize that before it's too late.
World: Lugh
Clan: Pegasus
Rob155: 225 Warrior
Robsranger: 226 Ranger
Robtherogue: 190 Locker

Would devalue the actual one immensely so nty
And u are? Lmaoo Who cares for a normal wood mount that looks like a bird instead of a cool real battle animal mount with stats and skills. Hmmm
Lol "I'm" someone who the community knows far better than you, don't insult me just cuz I don't agree with you.
lmaooo as if i give a unfathomable if this community knows u better lol Nerd, if u try to look better come with something else.
Go play with ur wooden bird.

And u are? Lmaoo Who cares for a normal wood mount that looks like a bird instead of a cool real battle animal mount with stats and skills. Hmmm
Lol "I'm" someone who the community knows far better than you, don't insult me just cuz I don't agree with you.
lmaooo as if i give a unfathomable if this community knows u better lol Nerd, if u try to look better come with something else.
Lol be salty because you're a nobody then, don't come at me for no reason when I was being civil.

Lol be salty because you're a nobody then, don't come at me for no reason when I was being civil.
Reeeeeeeeee