Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Can't log in to game during big bosses

Hi, I am getting really angry with this game now. Far too many times I am missing the big bosses because I cannot log in to the game, it seems because too many people are on, sometimes I get kicked out of game, or if I log out for a few seconds to do something then I can't log back in again.

Others in my clan are having similar issues.

Just now at Gelebron, around 15 people couldn't log on.

This is incredibly frustrating.

Re: Seriously bad log problems on Herne

Hello,

We have resolved the issue and you should be able to log in normally again. We ask for your patience and not spam the login server repeatedly as this can only worsen the situation. If you experience some trouble logging in, please wait a few moments and then try again.

The team will continue to monitor our servers closely this evening and I will update you should the situation change.

Thanks,
Difi

Unfix it and give us reset plz
Dead meme

But also, this has been a problem this whole month, get stuck on logging screen for5+ minutes. restart app and or phone and still problems. Ridiculous. Also, when switching accounts, it happens 99% of the time that you have to restart app. And no it’s not my phone

This game used to be enjoyable now it’s just meh can’t even finish a kill wo getting booted and once ur kicked will take ages for u to log back in. I guess it’s time to pull the plug on this since there seems to be no fix to make this even playable...
World: LUGH
Class: Mage(reytch)-Rogue(OnceBitten)-Druid(TwiceShy)
Level: 221-223-205
RETIRED

World: EPONA
Clan: SizeMatters
Class: Mage(Mahikera/Niebe/ChocolateMastah)-Rogue(Balisong)-Druid(Albularya)-Warrior(Mandarangan)-Ranger(Palaso)
Level: 225/224/170-224-233-226-225

Relax folks...everything RESPAWNS!
I'm a MIRROR, how I treat you is a mere reflection of how you are to me.