Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Event

Again.. another base in Belenus.
What's the points of this event? Giving more doch gul to top clans? How tf can an inferior clan compete in this event against the superior clan? I mean we thought that we could time the kills so both prime and gele will spawn both time so the top clan will need to choose which boss he wants and we will get the other boss but when its a base we cant time it because it dies too fast. So what now? The gap between both bosses respawn is already 10 min. The chances of killing any prot or gele for not top clans are 0.
Ikr this is so unfair guys what the hekk we cant even get any bosses even with all our duped perf baras, we have been wasting 8 of them every prot lock and we still cant get sets out without duping, Fix unfair game ;-;
This post is about how automatic Prime’s were promised and bases have been spawning yet somehow you guys felt it was necessary to mention something completely irrelevant and unnecessary. Wtf is wrong with you? Like honestly, there was no toxicity whatsoever in this thread yet you felt the need to go for the jugular for no reason... I honestly don’t get what goes through your heads man.
That's nothing compared to the toxicity on our server because of people like them. We caught them abusing an exploit not long ago to make their tank invincible at BT now they feel the need to spread defamation every chance they get.

What's the points of this event? Giving more doch gul to top clans? How tf can an inferior clan compete in this event against the superior clan? I mean we thought that we could time the kills so both prime and gele will spawn both time so the top clan will need to choose which boss he wants and we will get the other boss but when its a base we cant time it because it dies too fast. So what now? The gap between both bosses respawn is already 10 min. The chances of killing any prot or gele for not top clans are 0.
Just get your leaders to dupe again like they tried last time with pures and edl books ect. As well as spamming botter perf baras to try and lock like you do every lock. Not too hard to play fair, can’t expect to just come in and win every boss when you’re clan has been so shakey for a long time.

Keep talking unfathomable and spreading lies and we will keep killing Bt. Now unless youre going to talk about the topic of this thread get the *** out of my post

Ikr this is so unfair guys what the hekk we cant even get any bosses even with all our duped perf baras, we have been wasting 8 of them every prot lock and we still cant get sets out without duping, Fix unfair game ;-;
This post is about how automatic Prime’s were promised and bases have been spawning yet somehow you guys felt it was necessary to mention something completely irrelevant and unnecessary. Wtf is wrong with you? Like honestly, there was no toxicity whatsoever in this thread yet you felt the need to go for the jugular for no reason... I honestly don’t get what goes through your heads man.
That's nothing compared to the toxicity on our server because of people like them. We caught them abusing an exploit not long ago to make their tank invincible at BT now they feel the need to spread defamation every chance they get.
For how long is ronin going to be the underdog when you fo absolutely every and any chance to win, then cry when it is done against you? U guys will jump a mord with no tank and 10 people not kill any adds but if we do it it’s ‘foul play’
Belenus - Elementals

WhiteThunder - 224 ranger
DryWater - 220 Warrior
Blorg - 190 Rogue

I was responding to golden you bot, quit getting all pressed, no room for snowflakes here.

P: elementals have a tendency to be sore winners, you get used to it. I do admit it is a bit annoying to see so many base’s spawning, but i assume it was a mistake on whatever dev wrote the event rather than a glitch. Pretty sure this has happened in the past. Im just happy to see so many events though :) much better than the same old daily grind for 6 months with no word from the devs. Rather than complain about the events we are given, we should be thankful otm makes a effort to keep the game interested, they certainly seem to try harder than otm ever did.

A small ps to the mentals throwing shade at us though :p the same rumors circulate about your clan. While i assume neither are true, people who live in glass houses shouldnt throw stones.