Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Love CH!

Really having a great time! All you whiney vets bashing the game here are totally wrong. This game is far from dead, I've seen so many people online lately and I play 3 different servers. Its growing and it's the best mmorpg on mobile. If you have nothing good to say, find something else to play and move on with your life... the rest of us will continue to play and have FUN!

Re: Love CH!

It’s not that the game is dead, because it’s very much alive yes. It’s the concern over the future of this game with the release of Warhammer right around the corner and VRs willingness to spend the time/resources needed to fix this game so that it doesn’t get overshadowed by Warhammer. At the moment it’s evident that VR will be focusing mostly on Warhammer for a long time meaning this game likely won’t get the time/resources it needs.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Really having a great time! All you whiney vets bashing the game here are totally wrong. This game is far from dead, I've seen so many people online lately and I play 3 different servers. Its growing and it's the best mmorpg on mobile. If you have nothing good to say, find something else to play and move on with your life... the rest of us will continue to play and have FUN!

What server's do u play exactly, I'm guessing you already have a godly BT neck and charm, prolly dino too, you shouldn't use your current gameplay experience to judge others.
Godly bt neck is trash
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

I think you're putting on your "love" for CH a lil thick. Past posts are basically you saying the same thing over and over. If you're trying to get on VR's good side you're going to have to try a bit harder than that.
Ashley A - 222 Mage - Novalis - Mabon
000000000000000 - 216 Rogue - Novalis - Mabon
Azona - 210 Druid - Novalis - Mabon

Then some Epona toons yo

I think you're putting on your "love" for CH a lil thick. Past posts are basically you saying the same thing over and over. If you're trying to get on VR's good side you're going to have to try a bit harder than that.

+1, besides I don't think anyone will be launching a beta trial anytime soon.
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING A HERO AND A COWARD IS NOT WHETHER YOU ARE SCARED IT'S WHAT YOU DO WHEN YOU DO WHEN YOU ARE SCARED

Past posts lol, I've literally posted 3 times ever. And who are you to cry? Novalis... what a joke, they hoard everything on mabon and are partly responsible for new players not really caring to stick around. But you know ch is a great game just as well as I do, hence you being on 24/7.

And who are you? I dont have any Godly or Dino anything, I dont need that trash to realize it's a great game. Maybe actually try to be positive once in a while.. pooh it's a lost art with you 'veterans'

And who are you? I dont have any Godly or Dino anything, I dont need that trash to realize it's a great game. Maybe actually try to be positive once in a while.. pooh it's a lost art with you 'veterans'
Well who am I to say anything, it really depends on what you do for fun, some players are majorly traders who enjoy buying and selling stuff nothing more, others enjoy cooking and fishing, but og players who want a mmo RPG are not getting anything.
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING A HERO AND A COWARD IS NOT WHETHER YOU ARE SCARED IT'S WHAT YOU DO WHEN YOU DO WHEN YOU ARE SCARED

Past posts lol, I've literally posted 3 times ever. And who are you to cry? Novalis... what a joke, they hoard everything on mabon and are partly responsible for new players not really caring to stick around. But you know ch is a great game just as well as I do, hence you being on 24/7.

Funny you assume I play 24/7 lol Just ask my clan I am quite inactive. Also, this sounds like a backup account for zKills before his main forum account gets banned...

Yeah you have so little posts and the only ones you do have are butt kissin

Not joking about the zkills part neither geez, cries like zkills, talks like zkills, must be zkills.
Ashley A - 222 Mage - Novalis - Mabon
000000000000000 - 216 Rogue - Novalis - Mabon
Azona - 210 Druid - Novalis - Mabon

Then some Epona toons yo