Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Dhio dead by Arawn Resurgence

Good to see that its killed in arawn after the manipulation done by sabe and diesal.
When am I getting my majestic blood, imperial quick strike brace, and imperial osan ammy back?
Scam
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Good to see that its killed in arawn after the manipulation done by sabe and diesal.
When am I getting my majestic blood, imperial quick strike brace, and imperial osan ammy back?
The same day that not only do i get my godly osan ammy back, my blood rings, and my other qs brace back. Along with my time wasted believing in you and everyones elses time that was wasted by your pu$$y-whipped self took. I thought you were smart but apparently not. Glad the bribes by smallD and the manipulation by sabe was worth the friendships you tore.

The same day that not only do i get my godly osan ammy back, my blood rings, and my other qs brace back. Along with my time wasted believing in you and everyones elses time that was wasted by your pu$$y-whipped self took. I thought you were smart but apparently not. Glad the bribes by smallD and the manipulation by sabe was worth the friendships you tore.
I still have your items. I’ve messaged you multiple times to log on and let’s trade back. You even messaged me saying log on so we can trade items back but the next day you change your mind. It be like that.
Fahimo - 226 Rogue
G.O.A.T Vibes

I still have your items. I’ve messaged you multiple times to log on and let’s trade back. You even messaged me saying log on so we can trade items back but the next day you change your mind. It be like that.
Sounds like he is very moody Fahim when u wanted to trade it must have been “his time of the month” just like now apparently he is extra salty atm.. maybe if he try pizza without pineapple he won’t be so angry and delusional ;)

Sell me his gear
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu