Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: buy golden camoflarge charm or xp pendant 500 chest

just want it to own a piece of ch history
Idk if those are really viewed as “history” but rather a badge saying “look at me, I’m rich” lol. True Celtic heroes history to me is a toon with gold/purple/green skin or bald hair style. Exp pendants are nonexistent now days. Haven’t seen one in years.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Both of them are useless.

Camo charm is a waste of a slot basically, only giving you camo which barely helps at all. Literally all you have to do is watch your surroundings and use a real charm and you are better off(plus you dont spend any extra money). Even for travel, speed is all you need to get past enemies. High tier chest mounts also have camo if that is somehow an issue.

The xp pendent is only good for its stats(30 armor 50 hp/energy on ruby tier), which any other skull pendent has(and more, most pendents still drop too). Said stats will only last you til about lv 100 maybe, then other miscs are better choices. If its about the "fabled" xp gain, sorry to say but it doesnt stack with lix(wisdom one doesnt either). Again, complete waste of money.

If you want to spend a fortune on a old/rare item, it may as well be something good/worthwhile.
Suggestions:
Ancient offhands/shields(2011) - varies, worse then lux(insanely rare, unique models(actually visible unlike jewel slots))
Bloodlust helmet(2011) - 10 pierce 40 attack(good for melee classes 1-100ish, warriors into the 150s even)
Bugged energy brace(2012) - 150 hp 50 resist all 10 energy regen(was only sold about a week, much better then the standard for the hp)
Diamond armor(2012/2013) - varies(best armor in the game 80-119)
Life/Essence blade(2013) - same as primal/elder blade w/heal skill(was only sold about a week, unique skill)
Exalted Nightflyer(2014) - 80% 1500 proc freeze 200 armor+resist all(last 1m mount, super op skill, tied for best caster mount)
Ascendant arctic wings(2014) - 85% 1500 proc 600 shieldskill 1500 evade all(first 2m mount, op stats, fashionable, tied for best caster mount)
15% health kite(2015) - 15% max health...(item/slotless, instant cast, targetable)
100% unicorn(2016?) - 100/90/90/30(last old mount, best old mount, nonaeonable, best looking horse)
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

Camo charm is a waste of a slot basically, only giving you camo which barely helps at all. Literally all you have to do is watch your surroundings and use a real charm and you are better off(plus you dont spend any extra money). Even for travel, speed is all you need to get past enemies. High tier chest mounts also have camo if that is somehow an issue.

The xp pendent is only good for its stats(30 armor 50 hp/energy on ruby tier), which any other skull pendent has(and more, most pendents still drop too). Said stats will only last you til about lv 100 maybe, then other miscs are better choices. If its about the "fabled" xp gain, sorry to say but it doesnt stack with lix(wisdom one doesnt either). Again, complete waste of money.

If you want to spend a fortune on a old/rare item, it may as well be something good/worthwhile.
Suggestions:
Ancient offhands/shields(2011) - varies, worse then lux(insanely rare, unique models(actually visible unlike jewel slots))
Bloodlust helmet(2011) - 10 pierce 40 attack(good for melee classes 1-100ish, warriors into the 150s even)
Bugged energy brace(2012) - 150 hp 50 resist all 10 energy regen(was only sold about a week, much better then the standard for the hp)
Life/Essence blade(2013) - same as primal/elder blade w/heal skill(was only sold about a week, unique skill)
Exalted Nightflyer(2014) - 80% 1500 proc freeze 200 armor+resist all(last 1m mount, super op skill, tied for best caster mount)
Ascendant arctic wings(2014) - 85% 1500 proc 600 shieldskill 1500 evade all(first 2m mount, op stats, fashionable, tied for best caster mount)
15% health kite(2015) - 15% max health...(item/slotless, instant cast, targetable)
100% unicorn(2016?) - 100/90/90/30(last old mount, best old mount, nonaeonable, best looking horse)
This is from and endgame aspect.
When we have doch gul our resistance is heavily reduced and when we least expect it:
If gelebron spawns
If an imperial spawns
We dont have the time to dodge every mob, getting there and setting up fast is a must therefore camo charm has its fair use and is far from useless.
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

When we have doch gul our resistance is heavily reduced and when we least expect it:
If gelebron spawns
If an imperial spawns
We dont have the time to dodge every mob, getting there and setting up fast is a must therefore camo charm has its fair use and is far from useless.
A few factors/thoughts:

Speed > Camo
- If an enemy targets you while you are moving at a fast speed, you will 99% of the time only get hit by 1 skill attack(very rarely auto+skill)
- Getting to the boss ASAP is the most important goal, as long as you do not die
- Avoiding enemies(even with 80% camo you have to) will eat up time

Camo Charm
Must be equipped to have effect
- Very small time loss from swapping
- Massive stat loss at endgame, should never be used during a boss
- Someone else almost certainly will suffer anyway if you use one at a boss, so you may as well use them as a human shield or put on a real charm
Camo
- Can be seen through by certain enemies, making it useless(mordy, dino, eyes, idk if theres others i dont use camo much)
- 50% is more then enough
- Aggro can be dropped on logout, to end at a good camping spot
- Useless if death is not prevented
Price
- Very highly priced, among the highest items in the game
- Invisibility pots are only 1 plat each, making you "100% camo"(til in combat) so you dont have to run around anything getting there faster

So basically the ONLY perk(if HP is an issue) camo charms have is traveling and camping. They can be used to get camo without sacrificing the mount skill, but it is completely unneeded in the first place. Tons of level 220s do what they have to do without one, typically without issues. Back in 2013 I used to run with 800-1500 health endgame as a low armor mage. You learn a few tricks when you are exposed to that kinda stuff. Using other players as human shields was my goto for most of it, whether its traveling right behind someone whos going to a boss, sidestepping next to someone so an add hits them, or standing in the middle of a crowd of people camping, it works(aoes just make it a little trickier). When you use a camo charm in that situation, you are practically feeding those adds to other people anyway, so you may as well skip the step and retain your dps, helping the situation even more. As for the running to the boss aspect, you getting to the boss before everyone else doesnt mean much. If you need to set up fast then you will need the rest of your group to do so, so the potential extra speed is void. Even if you are rushing to outlock a boss, you alone will rarely if not never influence the outcome if the other side is properly set up. In the end, its not worth the millions-tens of millions it goes for, and that money would be much better spent on better investments or better gear. That is why I hate camo charms so much, overpriced, overhyped, and most of the owners I came across were either brainwashed into thinking it was good, or tried to rip me off by pretending it was.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

If gelebron spawns
If an imperial spawns
A few factors/thoughts:

Speed > Camo
- If an enemy targets you while you are moving at a fast speed, you will 99% of the time only get hit by 1 skill attack(very rarely auto+skill)
- Getting to the boss ASAP is the most important goal, as long as you do not die

Camo Charm
- Someone else almost certainly will suffer anyway if you use one at a boss, so you may as well use them as a human shield or put on a real charm
Camo
- Can be seen through by certain enemies, making it useless(mordy, dino, eyes, idk if theres others i dont use camo much)
Price
- Invisibility pots are only 1 plat each, making you "100% camo"(til in combat) so you dont have to run around anything getting there faster

So basically the ONLY perk(if HP is an issue) camo charms have is traveling and camping. They can be used to get camo without sacrificing the mount skill, but it is completely unneeded in the first place. Tons of level 220s do what they have to do without one, typically without issues. Back in 2013 I used to run with 800-1500 health endgame as a low armor mage. You learn a few tricks when you are exposed to that kinda stuff. Using other players as human shields was my goto for most of it, whether its traveling right behind someone whos going to a boss, sidestepping next to someone so an add hits them, or standing in the middle of a crowd of people camping, it works(aoes just make it a little trickier). When you use a camo charm in that situation, you are practically feeding those adds to other people anyway, so you may as well skip the step and retain your dps, helping the situation even more. As for the running to the boss aspect, you getting to the boss before everyone else doesnt mean much. If you need to set up fast then you will need the rest of your group to do so, so the potential extra speed is void. Even if you are rushing to outlock a boss, you alone will rarely if not never influence the outcome if the other side is properly set up. In the end, its not worth the millions-tens of millions it goes for, and that money would be much better spent on better investments or better gear. That is why I hate camo charms so much, overpriced, overhyped, and most of the owners I came across were either brainwashed into thinking it was good, or tried to rip me off by pretending it was.
You still get hit many dg toon can relate, i had a maxed silver wolf and i will die if i run non atop to gelebron without my camo
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

If gelebron spawns
If an imperial spawns
A few factors/thoughts:

Speed > Camo

Camo Charm
Camo
Price

You still get hit many dg toon can relate, i had a maxed silver wolf and i will die if i run non atop to gelebron without my camo
Yea its pain full as hell having to run all that way just to be dismounted, its mainly those damn dogs that get you with those dots :cry: and that damn bane that calls his adds
And this is with an 120 elk with 11k hp, somehow still die lul
Lugh - Pegasus

Raburto - 230 nab fire mage
Rab Rogue - 221 dodo rogue

Suggestions:
If gelebron spawns
If an imperial spawns
if thats the case save yourself millions and buy a 100/50 mount. I would take extra vit from a bt charm with 50% camo than get 30% more camo and lose 1k health

Speed > camo in any case.
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Suggestions:
If gelebron spawns
If an imperial spawns
if thats the case save yourself millions and buy a 100/50 mount. I would take extra vit from a bt charm with 50% camo than get 30% more camo and lose 1k health

Speed > camo in any case.
Didn't say go buy one I'm staying the usefulness of one
80% camo is op and you barely get hit
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019