Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Any upcoming Competitions?

Yeh i have some on at the min with rewards over at my band.
If you or anyone wants to get involved come join us for free and see if you can win!
Follow this link to the band:
https://band.us/n/aba72e3bi3aba
Lol don't join. Band is run by a scammer.
Naming and shaming is against forum guidelines. You should take your issue to an admin or report to support@onethumbmobile.com. This is also the 2nd time I've personally seen you call out some on here, without evidence, I might add.
I can't exactly post evidence here lol, as you said naming and shaming... that doesn't mean I wouldn't want to make people aware of things if this band is actively being advertised and people start thinking that the person running the band is trustworthy. Am I supposed to just watch by while more and more people join a Band run by a scammer and fewer people believe or know what really happened as time goes on?
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207

Lol don't join. Band is run by a scammer.
Naming and shaming is against forum guidelines. You should take your issue to an admin or report to support@onethumbmobile.com. This is also the 2nd time I've personally seen you call out some on here, without evidence, I might add.
I can't exactly post evidence here lol, as you said naming and shaming... that doesn't mean I wouldn't want to make people aware of things if this band is actively being advertised and people start thinking that the person running the band is trustworthy. Am I supposed to just watch by while more and more people join a Band run by a scammer and fewer people believe or know what really happened as time goes on?
Unfortunately, because of the forum rules, users can’t really discuss scammers...it’s both good and bad, since it protects innocent players from being mislabelled as scammers, but it also protects scammers. Like Mdunc said, if someone has proof of a scammer, they should send it to Support and let VR deal with it. I understand and appreciate that you are trying to warn the community, but unfortunately it can’t happen here on the forums.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Unfortunately, because of the forum rules, users can’t really discuss scammers...it’s both good and bad, since it protects innocent players from being mislabelled as scammers, but it also protects scammers. Like Mdunc said, if someone has proof of a scammer, they should send it to Support and let VR deal with it. I understand and appreciate that you are trying to warn the community, but unfortunately it can’t happen here on the forums.
Yes, but the funny thing is im not a scammer and what's even funnier is they dont have any evidence. Why dont we go our own ways and part?
Please, if interested or needing a valuation on any item, just pm me or join band and search for me. We also post on the most up to date forum posts.

Unfortunately, because of the forum rules, users can’t really discuss scammers...it’s both good and bad, since it protects innocent players from being mislabeled as scammers, but it also protects scammers. Like Mdunc said, if someone has proof of a scammer, they should send it to Support and let VR deal with it. I understand and appreciate that you are trying to warn the community, but unfortunately it can’t happen here on the forums.
Yes, but the funny thing is im not a scammer and what's even funnier is they dont have any evidence. Why dont we go our own ways and part?
My point is that if there are complaints about another player, bring them to Support - the forums aren't the place to debate that sort of topic. All that leads to is arguing and bad feelings (see this topic for example - it started off okay, then near-instantly devolved into arguing).
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!