Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Hearing alot about server mergers from admin to

VR's statement has always been that they are not looking into merging any servers, and I haven't seen anything to hint otherwise. That being said, it could happen at some point.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

So when can we expect server mergers what server in specific and can you do server crom its dead out here max like2 people in castle at any time
Lol pretty sure it was a random lvl79 telling everyone difi just said they'd merge crom and morri. Now, I wasn't there the whole time but I'm not sure how much trust you should put in those statements.
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207

I wouldn't mind server merges. I'm I'm morri and it's been a decently active server since CH was created. Obviously there's been lulls in activity sometimes but not too terrible. Some servers are really hurting though. Not even able to kill Necro because they don't have the numbers.
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

Going off of posts Schwing has made in the past when talking about dead servers, it’s clear they leave it up to the players to decide the fate of a server. Everything is run by the players, so if a server is “dead” it’s most likely a player made problem. VR clearly doesn’t want to intervene in player run servers.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Going off of posts Schwing has made in the past when talking about dead servers, it’s clear they leave it up to the players to decide the fate of a server. Everything is run by the players, so if a server is “dead” it’s most likely a player made problem. VR clearly doesn’t want to intervene in player run servers.
Lol some servers naturally get more activity. Morrigan used to be mad small because it was at the bottom of the list in 2011-2013. Like dead bottom lol
Songz
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack

Lol some servers naturally get more activity. Morrigan used to be mad small because it was at the bottom of the list in 2011-2013. Like dead bottom lol
Doubt it. Belenus has always been super small, and usually is the last ones to the party lol. They were I think one of the last servers to start gearing people with Dg sets. I used to play on Morrigan back in 2013 actually lol, still have my lvl 90 something rogue over there with old items on it. Was in the clan Celtic Destoryerz which was run by Star Dust and Raiden I think their names were... been ages. Morrigan was definitely larger than belenus.

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Doubt it. Belenus has always been super small, and usually is the last ones to the party lol. They were I think one of the last servers to start gearing people with Dg sets. I used to play on Morrigan back in 2013 actually lol, still have my lvl 90 something rogue over there with old items on it. Was in the clan Celtic Destoryerz which was run by Star Dust and Raiden I think their names were... been ages. Morrigan was definitely larger than belenus.
I'm not arguing semantics with you kid. Yes there's smaller servers during certain times. I'm just stating that there's reasons for smaller servers other then player interactions. Lol look at sulis. Has been one of the most toxic servers in CH history. Has continuously been a larger server for some time now.
Songz
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack

I'm not arguing semantics with you kid. Yes there's smaller servers during certain times. I'm just stating that there's reasons for smaller servers other then player interactions. Lol look at sulis. Has been one of the most toxic servers in CH history. Has continuously been a larger server for some time now.
It’s mostly because once you start on a server you’re kind of stuck there unless if you’re willing to completely start over on a different server and go through the troubles of finding an xfer and leaving friends behind. I’m sure if VR gave everyone a limited time chance to xfer everything to one different server a lot of players on Sulis would take the first train out lol.

Morrigan isn’t what I would consider a large server either. The best way to differentiate a large server from the rest is by looking at castle activity throughout the day. The larger the population the more people you’ll see in the castle. Epona regularly sees 2 pages of players at any given time of the day, how many does Morrigan see? Morrigan is just attractive at endgame because Havoc has been a monster clan ever since they gobbled up Avalon. The endgame population doesn’t represent the total population.

I’m sure if VR gave everyone a limited time chance to xfer everything to one different server a lot of players on Sulis would take the first train out lol.
I'm not so sure about that. Most Sulis players are too stubborn to leave. I feel like -if anything- Sulis would see a sudden influx of players :?
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!